tuscl

Bikini Club platinum puss

dutchman2000
Oklahoma
Went to bikini club to meet a possible new CF candidate. She was busy but as soon as I hit the chair was approached. Now the original girl I new is always a guaranteed good time, but I have a passion for petite, hard bodied Asians. This one fit the bill, so I told her she could sit as I waited if she wished but that I was waiting for someone else. Turned out to be not only beautiful but a great conversationalist. Bought her a drink and decided to see where it lead. After a bit I offered to buy a dance or two (she sat quite a while and never asked). Dance was awesome, so I got three ($25 plus tip). She seemed a bit disappointed when I wanted to stop but I usually do 2 and 3 only if awesome (they were, with plenty of rule breaking). I said just taking a break and she sat with me to finish drink and said she was going to hunt for more dances while I visited and would return (yeah, maybe, maybe not). I ran into an old favorite, who returned from baby making somehow more fit and more frisky than before. Was skeptical about getting dances because she can latch on, but did and she made me glad. Then caught the CF contender and got a couple with her as well, also very good, but neither on level of the little asian, so I flagged her down and got another couple before leaving. She broke pretty much all the Bikini club rules for showing and most for touching. I tipped her $5 for each dance I got that night.
Now, one thing that got my red flag up was that she kept saying "you want 10 or 20 dances" . That was recurrent. I stuck to my guns as I had spent on the others as well. So , she gives me her digits anyway and I figure maybe I'll hear from her some day. So next day she sends a couple texts and I was helping her with some things we discussed. She finally comes back with "why don't you get some money together and we will meet half way for a private". I was intrigued and pressed casually for some details, but she never answered. Next day I text back asking if she would be interesting in meeting for dinner and discussing it. She texts back, well I knew since you didn't want to spend much on dances (about $160 total to her that night), "you wouldn't want to spend much on a private". (then why did you contact me???) Anyway, she then informs me that her private parties run from $1000 to $2000 per party!?!?!?!??! I laughed , because , to be honest I cannot think of anyone I would pay that too, no matter what they were willing to do!
So , I'm wondering, do some of these girls just troll for whales in the club or what? I know darn well she didn't think i was at that level of $$. But some I see in clubs only occasionally. I wonder, is the club just somewhere they go to screen guys for potential OTC regulars? I'm not sure what her game is, but I really can't see her pulling that kind of money with the competition she has for a lot less $. Am I wrong or what. I wouldn't mind keeping the ITC relationship just like it was, but I have a feeling that's not her game and if I see her again, I will be INVISIBLE!
What do yall think???

(ps: Overall I had a lot of fun with this experience. Spent about $300 that night and didn't regret a dime of it)

5 comments

• dutchman2000
    9 years ago
    Damn, that was a long winded post. What can I say, I had fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hard to say without meeting her why she would throw out that kind of number, other than GPS or PPS.

However, when someone does something like that, and it's more than what I'm interested in paying, then I just say, "No thanks." If I think it's just a fishing expedition, I might add "That's more than I'm prepared to spend." Then I drop it. If she wants to change her number, I'll consider it.
  • dutchman2000
    9 years ago
    Thanks george.. That's what I was thinking. Business as usual, if she comes to me and changes her $ maybe we can hang out. Hard to believe she is competitive in that area with those numbers. Also, no way she had me mistaken for the whale, so maybe just running a game.
  • Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    Maybe my thinking is convoluted but I think she offered it to you for $500. She mentioned $1-$2 thousand and also that she would meet you halfway.

She did take your number for a reason. I think you should think about what you want and tell her. Who knows maybe you settle at $400 or less?
  • dutchman2000
    9 years ago
    Toomuchcover, You may be right, but I'm pretty sure she meant half way between my place and hers (about 2 hours apart) , which means hotel cost as well. Reason I say that is when she asked, no dollar amount was mentioned. Your idea is food for thought though.
    What she said was " how about you get some money together for a private and I meet you have way" . Then she dropped the conversation when I responded. It was the next night before she quoted the $1000-2000 after I text her again (she had not responded in 24 hours).
    As you said, she gave me her number for a reason and she knew by then who I was. I think I'll just show up and see if she still wants dances from me or blows me off. Either way, I will have fun as always.

Thanks for insite!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion