tuscl

OT: 4 final tables and 1 win in 2 days

Monday, January 18, 2016 4:08 PM
1,000+ was the field size $1 per game $1,000 in cash winnings Time to go club and do a raview Justin

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Wasnt your name jay before?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Remember when you took a bag full of cucumbers to the club?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Poker Brat With sauerkraut and spicy Brown mustard
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Remember when Juice used to link us pictures of twinkees, Little Debbie's, KFC, his sausage fingers and McDonalds extra value meals with a Diet Cokes from work?p Yeah... Those were the days... Good times...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ that was funny. Remember when he linked us to a huge fuy weight lifting and grunting like hell. He claimed it was him...lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    $1,000 in cash winnings and Juice took down $24 of it!!!!! $24: - $3.50 for 2 Four Lokos at local convenience store - $5.50 for Churchs Chicken Extra Value Meal - $10.00 Cover Charge at Asheville Strip Club - $4.00 Miller Lite at the club - $1.00 stage tip - cashing out money in a poker game, being able to actually touch a strippers g-string while tipping = priceless.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That means he would make that last for 37 sc trips. That is efficiency
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    How many tournaments over those two days?
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    You guys crack me up
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    30 per day so 60 all total I multi table 6 tables at a time and it takes3 hours to finish each and i play all day 12-16 hours
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So you paid a total of $60 to play in 60 tournaments, and you're playing in 6 at the same time? How much money did you really win?
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    You put in quite the volume. What site are you on? I play on Bovada, but most of my cashouts have come from blackjack. Their poker toruneys have good structure except for most of them have late registration that spans anywhere from 60 minutes - plus after the tourney begins so it takes forever to get in the money. Sit n gos are straight, but not enough players to get one going in a decent amount of time.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I've been thanking of Bovada to use...right now im on America's Card Rooms and BetOnline and FullFlush
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion