tuscl

For those that have not been but considering hitting Detroit

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of Bogarts in Detroit:

“... Due to an idiot at my office I had to make a last minute trip to Detroit to resolve a problem with a major client. I was flying in, taking the client to dinner, which would be a long evening as this client loved to drag dinner out with pre- and post-dinner drinks and lots of conversation, heading to my hotel and taking a very early flight out the next morning. The client dragged the dinner out longer than usual. It was a very stressful dinner but he finally agreed to not cancel our contract. Dinner was finally over at 11:00 pm. Although I was dog tired and knew I would be up early the next day I felt a needed desert. I headed to one of my favorite places for desert, Bogart's.

Upon entering the place was packed with both customers and dancers. As I was making a talent assessment a cute petite blond sat at my table and wasted no time, immediately stroking me, whispering in my ear that I should look at her nice kitty that needed petting. Before pulling away, she licked my ear and then pulled her G-string away to show me an absolutely perfect kitty. I told her I would love to pet her kitty but that management probably would not like me doing that in the open. Of course she suggested we visit the VIP and we did. Once behind the curtain, she shed her clothes. I have to say she may be one of the best looking girls I ever saw at Boggie's. I began to pet the kitty on the outside and she instructed me I should put my finger in her which I did. Then she wanted two fingers and then three followed by moans that she needed more than fingers and suggested that I should fuck her and fuck her hard. I agreed but said I need some good head first. She wasted no time and went at it with abandon. She was outstanding. After several minutes, she came up for air, began to lick my ear and begged me to put it in her. I told her to cover me but she said she did not have a condom. I told her my fingers would have to do but as I said that she sat on me and I was balls deep inside of her. She was tight as hell and now I was past the point of rational decision making. She road me hard and before long I was nearing the point of no return. I told her and suggested she remover herself from my member but she kept going. As I exploded she shuddered and moaned and then collapsed on me. She whispered in my ear how great that was and then she got up. She quickly cleaned me up by licking and sucking me and then I could not believe my eyes. She reached down, stuck a finger into herself, extracted my cream from her kitty, and then sucked it off her finger. I went for broke and put finger in her pussy, and she proceeded to lick it when I removed it.

We returned to my table, and I bought her a drink. We talked for a while and she was really quite fun. It was nearing closing time and she suggested we visit the VIP again. I was tired so I suggested she join me at my motel for the night and I would make it worth her while. She agreed. When she arrived at my hotel, she immediately dropped to her knees, took my cock out and began another fantastic BJ. She then looked up at me and said she had a surprise for me. She turned around, dropped her pants, and bent over and then I saw this beautiful bejeweled butt plug in her ass. She asked me if I knew what that meant. I said I was not sure and she responded, I could do her ass tonight, as many times as I wanted.

What a night it was ...”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=1864

27 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Seems like an ass theme today
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Was that a Penthouse forum letter or a club review?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I didn't know JS69 was in Detroit recently...
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Hope he doesn't catch anything.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I really hope he didn't give this girl his number and she calls him in 2 months trying to shake him down saying she's preggers! Lol that's the negative in me always coming out first.

if it's all true - great review.

Warhawks - I first thought of JS69 too, but no mention of vaping so doubt it was him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IDK – I don't think JS is the Bogarts kinda guy
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    You are supposed to continue the story..then there was a knock on the door, it was....
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Wow. If true . . Wow!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I skimmed through several more of his reviews. This guy gets laid everywhere he goes. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ what a playa :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    " I skimmed through several more of his reviews. This guy gets laid everywhere he goes. :)"

maybe he's onto something, I'm guessing he goes into a dive like Bogies, flashes $200 and girls are knocking over tables to get next to him.... yep I'm been guilty of that too, but for some reasons my stories typically don't sound that awesome. They're more like 'yeah the stripper and I are at the McDonalds drive-thru at 3AM getting a McFlurry.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I think I am the wrong club and with the wrong stripper.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a Bogart's story. It happens, I know. I've done a few of them OTC, so all I say to the dude is CONGRATS !!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    sounds like a fun time

the only part that surprises me is the dancer meeting up with him at his hotel. i don't doubt that it happened, but it just surprises. you'd think that women would be very cautious of random dudes they don't even know
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ if they are the type to suck-dick in the VIP most-likely they are the type to go to a custy's hotel-room.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "she may be one of the best looking girls I ever saw at Boggie's." So it must have been this stripper:

http://www.thedailygouge.com/wp-content/…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Great review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    damn jack - that girl is hawt - go get yo self some of that
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Tijuana is better
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn I was really high last night. I don't remember being in Detroit, but obviously I must've been.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @nemesisk7 of course its better. But if you are near detroit, you are NOWHERE near Tijuanna. So we can't go unless it's an extended vacation.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Yeah PSA, Bogart's in general has below average dancer quality. Even for Detroit standards.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^Eeww. Fantasy shattered for me. Thx for the heads-up.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The way vincemichaels raves about Gwen, I can very well imagine what the Detroit strippers look like. No thanks. :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    so...should i drive there or take the chinese bus?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Bogarts is bad.

Really bad.

You'll get some guys who say there are hot girls there, but they must have really low standards, as I've yet to see a girl there I've been interested in.

Put it this way, whenever I've gone (which hasn't been often due to bad selection) most of the girls you would rather they kept their clothes on.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    As the poster stated he went to Bogarts for "desert" . When you are in the desert you will drink anything and find it fine. All beauty is the mind anyway so maybe it is real for him. I wouldn't take my dick out at Bogarts for fear of an airborne disease.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion