tuscl

Alcohol Breathalyzer recommendation

Bend7
Colorado
Sunday, January 17, 2016 4:38 PM
Can somebody recommend good "Breathalyzer" for personal use? I understand that Fuel Cell based breathalyzer are better than Semiconductor based breathalyzer($50-). But which one of Fuel Cell breathalyzer provides results within reasonable accuracy (again accuracy is important)? I do use Uber or somebody will drop me (but sometimes you drive your car thinking you will have 2 beer but you end up having more. Thus good Breathalyzer will help to make sound decision)

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Best is to stop drinking, especially if you are ever going to be behind the wheel. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Just go to Best Buy. They actually have a decent selection of breathalyzers. They have tiny ones with a keychain that are like $25. They have the larger police-quality ones that can be around $100. I got the cheap one. It couldn't give you the MOST accurate number but one that was close enough if used correctly. The more expensive the better, in general.
  • fee23
    8 years ago
    Uber
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    If only there were such things for weed. I bet you they sell something like that in Colorado and Cali.
  • Bend7
    8 years ago
    There is THC breathalyzers... [view link] Not sure but it seems police grade breathalyzers are $500 to $2000 [view link]. Anyway, I could not decide between BacTrack S80 vs BacTrack Mobile vs AlcoMate vs AlcoHawk.. If I hear no more recommendation, than I twill try one and provide review after a month or so.. ( On google search for reviews, there seems like lot of reviews written by marketing teams)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Smoke weed instead of drinking alcohol. At moderate levels there is little driving impairment, it's much easier to disguise from a cop than being drunk, and the test for it if stopped is cumbersome. Plus it's a more horny high.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Johnsmith69 true dat. But you aren't gonna wanna drive your car anyway. You'll be too lazy to do so lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "The more expensive the better, in general. " Everyone remember that statement. You will get by fine in life if you remember that every time you go to purchase something.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Uber is better no worries get home safer and hurt no one else.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't want Uber. I want a $1Meg 600hp 12 cylinder carbon fiber McLaren F1. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion