tuscl

Seoul South Korea Hooker Hill

nemesisk7
Putero
Guys anybody been to this red light district ? I also hear there are even Amsterdam style window girls in different parts of the city available for sex that is interesting ,if anyone can confirm ? has anyone tried those girls in Seoul ? Hooker hill is foreigners friendly they say with different clubs were K girls are available

12 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    From what I hear you should bring Listermint if you go there! Try it and give us a brilliant trip report! ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Once you get past the smell of fresh kimchi, it ain't bad. :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat what you don't like kimchi or something?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    In the movies it was called "Pork Chop Hill"
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    What do you call a Korean prostitute with one leg?

Irene.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I actually lived in walking distance of Hooker Hill for a year in the 80s! I was very well behaved in those days and have nothing useful to report. Certainly street girls are easily available in this part of Seoul called Itaewon. I'm told that they used to be quite cheap -- I don't know if that's still true. Restaurants from all over the world and the Seoul Central Mosque are conveniently located nearby for your nutritional and religious needs.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    thanks deuce for sharing your experiences
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    welll i guess most of U dont go outside the US much ?
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    When I was in the service it was well known that those bars had a ton of Russians and Filipinas but they tended to be expensive and you didn't always get what you paid for.

I never went because the service was in prime anti-trafficking mode(justifiably) and getting caught anywhere near those places was a sure fire career ended. The base cops even harassed Americans who were in Seoul on business.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Korean BBQ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion