tuscl

Here is a quote apparently from a HOUSTON stripper looking to sell extras

Sunday, January 18, 2004 12:43 AM
"Lover, i work in Houston and will give you a lap dance with extras for $10. I will stroke your dick if you will finger my pussy and suck my tits. I am average build and average weight. Fairly pretty. I'll be looking for you. Do we have a deal?"

5 comments

• ReportRL2Cops
    20 years ago
    RL needs to be brought to the attention of law enforcement. He exibits all the traits of a serial murderer/rapist. I urge everyone who reads this to send a complaint or report to the Houston police. RL needs to be removed from general society, he is criminaly insane. PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES. You report him annonomously by US mail if you want. Or you can send an email or make a phone call. If enough of us take action it will make a difference. In closing I will repeat PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES. You can reort him by mail at the following address: Houston Police Department 1200 Travis Street Houston TX 77002 or you can call it in: Sex Crimes Division (Adults) (713) 308-1180 Please report him asap and help save lives!
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Sounds like a vice cop looking to bust you, RL. Beware...
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    does anyone think about this
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    extras seem common in Houston
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    any replies
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion