Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Here is a quote apparently from a HOUSTON stripper looking to sell extras

RomanticLover

22 yrs ago · 1 min read

"Lover, i work in Houston and will give you a lap dance with extras for $10. I will stroke your dick if you will finger my pussy and suck my tits. I am average build and average weight. Fairly pretty. I'll be looking for you. Do we have a deal?"

Replies (5)

Profile picture for ReportRL2Cops
ReportRL2Cops
•

RL needs to be brought to the attention of law enforcement. He exibits all the traits of a serial murderer/rapist. I urge everyone who reads this to send a complaint or report to the Houston police. RL needs to be removed from general society, he is criminaly insane. PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES. You report him annonomously by US mail if you want. Or you can send an email or make a phone call. If enough of us take action it will make a difference. In closing I will repeat PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES.

You can reort him by mail at the following address: Houston Police Department 1200 Travis Street Houston TX 77002

or you can call it in: Sex Crimes Division (Adults) (713) 308-1180

Please report him asap and help save lives!

Profile picture for TopGunGlen
TopGunGlen
•

Sounds like a vice cop looking to bust you, RL. Beware...

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

does anyone think about this

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

extras seem common in Houston

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

any replies

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement