Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shitting at McD's

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

NO, but sometimes nature calls, and you have no choice. I much prefer Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel or Starbucks

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

Is this a upper decker trick question? If so, then yes. Ah wait, no? Shit, I dunno.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

better McD's then in your boxer shorts. So go where the spirit moves you!

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

I once had to go really bad in NYC near time square. I was there on business and dressed in a suit. Went into the bathroom at MCD's. A drug deal was going down and I was really scared. One of those involved looks at me and says to the other guy, "look, it is one of the Brook's Brothers". After I left I actually found that funny.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"better McD's then in your boxer shorts. So go where the spirit moves you!"

Brilliant!

"I once had to go really bad in NYC near time square. I was there on business and dressed in a suit. Went into the bathroom at MCD's. A drug deal was going down and I was really scared. One of those involved looks at me and says to the other guy, "look, it is one of the Brook's Brothers". After I left I actually found that funny."

Double brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement