Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Next time your stripper complains about her baby daddy...

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Give her something thoughtful and useful like this.....

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Wow. Going all-out with the 1.06 mil ones, are we? Nice ;-)

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

lol I like I like

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Nice

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Very nice

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

That's some funny shit right there!

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

Good one. I tried giving one a quarter and telling her to call someone who cares. She looked at the quarter and then to her cell phone, before looking at me puzzled. Times a fuckin' changing. I'll opt for giving her the trash bag next time. Thanks.

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

^^^bitch did keep the quarter. lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement