tuscl

Two ex-strip club employees sentenced to 16 weekends in jail for role in blackma

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

6 comments

• jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Never Never Never use a credit card in a club. If you can't afford to pay cash you shouldn't be there. Educated men like Doctors and Lawyers should know better.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I don't get it. They get out by the starting of the week and go back by the weekend 16 times?.....That is the most obscure ruling and if not stupidest I have ever heard. I would have accepted 16 WEEKS/4 months....16 WEEKENDS!? WTF
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    You know what's hilarious. You NEVER hear about these problems with a rapper or sports celebrity. Yet they're known as the ignorant retard rich with money and doctors and lawyers are the intelligent ones. Guess no one told them the basic rules of life. Cash is king. And don't drink what you didn't pour.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    this is why I pay cash when I go to a strip club
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    Jesus really... drugging up people and ripping them off for hundreds of thousands and you just get weekend jail? You or I pull a scam for a couple thou and we're looking at several months in stir.

And the thing is, these doctors and lawyers are high-income but it's not like they're filthy rich who can afford to not care. But part of their problem is they were not brought up in a personal-assault ripoff culture. They know about fraud done with papers and signatures, not by knocking you out, and are used to impressing girls who are looking to reel them in, not to clean them out. So yeah, the rapper/baller may go broke losing his savings quicker to bad investments and leeching hangers-on but is not going to get rolled like this, 'cause he's used to using cash and watching his back.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Obviously you don't want to deal with women like that. But on the otherhand, I suspect that the men involved were not treating the women well being open and honest and getting to know them. If they had, this situation wouldn't have developed. Basically they were paying the women to keep quiet. So much P4P is like this.

Not there yet, but soon I'll be at the point where I'll be publicly standing up for what I believe in, and so there won't be any reason for me to conceal anything.

This way is of course always better. But this doesn't mean that it is always available.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion