tuscl

Jeweled Butt Plugs

I was in a nude club a while back and paid my cover and went in and sat down a couple rows back from the stage. The dancer on stage was a 5.5-6, medium tits, thick through the middle, biggish booty,...(a pear shaped girl girl next door).
She had just gone up for her 3 song set so she dressed. During the first song the top came off. At the beginning of the second song her outer bottom came off leaving her in a G string. As she dancer and turned and bent over etc. I thought I saw something sparkle in the light. At the beginning of the third song off came the G string and she danced and showed her pussy, half way through the last song she turned and faced away from the crowd on all fours then spread her knees and rocked back spreading her butt cheeks wide open perfectly in the light and there it was, a butt plug with a pink glass jewel on the end of the plug at least 1 inch across. She then proceeded to move it in and out without touching it.
No I did not get a dance from her. I found out that this was a very limited touching club with one way mileage so I watched the stage show for a while then left.
I see a butt plug in a dancer periodically but she was the first and the only one to feature it!

15 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    was she anticipating rape or something? That's incredibly gross otherwise.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Sounds a bit revolting to me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I was actually thinking at the time: If that thing pops out the headline would be:
    "PL killed at tip rail by high speed object ! "
    "Shit storm injures many others"
    "Club closed until haz-mat cleanup team deems safe!"
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I've seen this once before myself. Asked the dancer later about it when she was doing a tip round and was basically told that makes her cum while dancing on stage (and from the act I think she actually did). Wanted to get a dance from her but place didn't have private rooms. Only time I ever saw her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yuk. Why is the playground located so close to the sewage plant?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    That reminds me of an expression I heard once. If you are eating a girls pussy and it tastes like shit you are in the wrong place, you better move over, about an inch and a half and you should be fine.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    On a hot stripper I'd find that impressive and would get a dance from her because of it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Sounds like she's kinky!
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    LG is right. Those jeweled butt plugs are hot.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I think they look like pacifiers for the butt...silly
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Alas, most girls who wear these are the kinds of strippers Papi Chulo would love, so for me it's a complete don't-care whether I like it or not, it's on a girl I'm not remotely interested in.

On a girl with a lithe dancer's body, ESPECIALLY if she put it in just for me, I'd kinda dig it. She'd definitely get her ass spanked cherry-red in the VIP afterwards, though
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    ....yeh.. i would not want to see a girl do that on stage...
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    TT- Was that club Baby Dolls, Medway, OH ? Sheesh, that happened sometime in the 2006-2007 timeframe. Several pictorials in skin mags featured models with butt plugs. Bound to happen in club sooner or later, though this isn't something I'd go out of my way to see.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I was actually thinking at the time: If that thing pops out the headline would be:
    "PL killed at tip rail by high speed object ! "
    "Shit storm injures many others"
    "Club closed until haz-mat cleanup team deems safe!" "

Brilliant!

Though I hope she doesn't come to the club when she has explosive diarrhea! In other words, let's hope it's a fashion accessory/sex toy and not a dam holding back the flood!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You wanna see something funny though, a few years ago, when nudity was still allowed in Louisville, there was a girl sporting a butt plug with a tail hanging off of it. She even had a little headband with cat ears and gloves like cat paws.

That was the first I'd ever seen that, and I never saw her again after the first time, but apparently that's more of a thing now.

It was hilarious and kind of erotic at the same time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion