tuscl

Legal Issues

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:50 PM
Has anyone ever gotten in trouble for touching a girl at the club? I'm not talking FS. I just mean an LD with mileage . I've always assumed the worst thing that could happen is a staff member would tell you to leave. But now I'm wondering if that's wishful thinking.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You are over-thinking it. I've never heard anything worse than being asked to leave.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    I think you are wondering about sexual assault. One needs to look at the statues in one's state for that. But I think a lot of times you are only re-enforcing what the girls think of men already anyhow.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I've been visiting strip clubs for decades, feeling every part of the dancers I can, as often as I can, and I cannot recall any guidance other than: Dancer moving my hands from parts of her body Dancers asking me to move my hands Bouncers asking me to move my hands Don't worry about it, have fun.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't remember hearing about a stripper suing a customer because he touched her during a lap dance. She would lose her job and probably go do something else other than stripping because no club would ever hire her again. She probably would not want to be involved in a strip club lawsuit while seeking employment in a regular business. There are all kinds of people though. I would worry more about pissing someone off and having a big bouncer or two beat you up or break your neck. I think that is why someone had a grudge against Platinum Plus in Greenville. The bouncers killed someone and never did any time. They got even.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You need to try some Detroit clubs. You will get in trouble if you don't touch the dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I used to ask a dancer what the rules are or her rules before she danced for me. If she says you can touch her legs or whatever, you're good as long as whatever is not against club rules. If you're worried you are going to get pulled over by the cops for going 36 in a 35 zone, slow down.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The few times I've been scolded, it was honestly more the bouncer scolding the dancer. Usually clubs put the onus on the dancer to enforce the rules. If there was a bust and you happened to be the unlucky PL there at the time you could possibly face a misdemeanor. But usually Vice doesn't care much about penalizing one patron as much as going after the establishment.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    You've got a better chance of being struck by lightening or winning the Powerball lottery than being brought up on any legal charges for mischief in the lap dance area or even in VIP.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    About 40 to 50 people die on average from lightning each year in the US with a survival rate close to 80% to 91% or higher. So maybe 400 to 500 get struck on average each year in the US. number of lawsuits I heard about? 0 I've come within a few feet of getting struck though.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    With Gwen, I wouldn't mind. Preggie, again, shadowcat. LMAO
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    VM - I don't think the OP was concerned with paternity suits. Obviously you aren't either. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    In 35+ years of clubbing, I've been thrown out of a club exactly once (Good Guys, in Georgetown), and that was because I complained to the waitress who took my drink before I was even close to done with it while my back was turned.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Wet, "Dancer moving my hands from parts of her body Dancers asking me to move my hands Bouncers asking me to move my hands" I do like it when she moves, or asks me to move my hands to a part of her body normally "off limits". Bouncers asking my anything, I don't like. They should be "invisible"!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I like it when I can feel the electricity between me and a dancer. It's especially entertaining if I hear and feel the pulse of electricity and see her jump and she says something like "you shocked me!". :) This one particular dancer told me she was going to call me Electro but she didn't continue working in the club a whole lot longer. I think it was too shocking for her. Maybe not. She claimed I was the only one with an electrical issue in the club. I'm better now. I'm not sure what was causing the electrical issue.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "In 35+ years of clubbing, I've been thrown out of a club exactly once (Good Guys, in Georgetown), and that was because I complained to the waitress who took my drink before I was even close to done with it while my back was turned." Did you get stuffed in lockers too? How many swirlys did you get?
  • TheFword
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure what was causing the electrical issue. Sharkhunter maybe the best way is to check into her "shorts".
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    I've been talked to by a bouncer once; he was polite and let me know what the house rules were. I've had about a 1000 dancers tell me not to touch there, or move my hands away from there. Out of maybe 10,000 dancers. Most were not insulted, just setting their limits. I don't persist after limits clarified. But I learned long time ago that if I don't test the limits, I could be mistaken for LE.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    " I've always assumed the worst thing that could happen is a staff member would tell you to leave." I'm not sure what you think might happen. I mean, anything between consenting adults is lawful. If the dancer wants to she can remove your hands, or she could terminate the dance early. She could ask to have you removed just because you make her uncomfortable, and the staff will usually do this. Only thing to worry about is that these meatheads who work there are manipulable. If the girl is really angry, they might not be very nice. Here where I am the clubs are no touching. One guy touched a girl and a bouncer came and slapped his hand down on the guys shoulder and gave him a verbal warning. Of the girl herself, I don't think she cared. She just knew that it had to stay within the rules or she would be out of a job. So just be careful about making the girls mad. This is only common sense, as it has to be via consent anyway. But sometimes in strip clubs wires do get crossed. I got in trouble at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger once, when no touching was involved, just a matter of words. This new girl had been doing front room private air dances for me, three days in a row. But mostly it was just talking time. We were really flirting and talking dirty. Finally on the third day she realized that I was not going to ask her out on a civilian date, and so she got real mad, really really upset. I was asked to leave and subjected to a limited sort of banishment. There was an allegation that I was asking the girl to do pussy flashing, which would have been against the rules. I was not asking for this, but I was suggesting ways she could stretch her G-string, as the other more experienced dancers often did. But in the emotional conversation between her and the staff, it got distorted. Really all it was was the girl realizing that I was just pulling her chain for money, and that I was not actually going to take her home with me and fuck her. I would have wanted to, but I was married. But my like for her was absolutely real. And all the dirty talking we were doing had raised her hopes. I would have wanted to deliver on all I had described, but I could not. So my point is that crossed wires and dancer anger are not uncommon, and the male staff are easily provoked by this. Later other dancers interceded and got my partial banishment lifted. But from then on I was more careful in how far I led dancers on with words. Also, that new dancer was allowed to resign and terminate her contract without penalty. This was not something I wanted. I wasn't blaming her. Sometimes if one has gotten accustomed to taking some liberties with say Dancer A, one might assume that this is also permissible with Dancer B. Sometimes if girls are there which one knows, they will smooth over any problems. But then if these other girls are not there, watch out for trouble. My point is that dancers sometimes get upset when no rule of consent has been violated. They don't understand that the house rules are not legally binding, only the criminal laws about consent are binding, and of course these are much looser. And then look at the position, one I consider pathetic, of being strip club staff. These guys will usually overreact to dancer anger because they want to raise their pathetic status in the eyes of the beautiful girls. In the case of my own which I've described, the manager was refusing to accept my side of the story, saying, "I'll believe the girl." Well in this case what they were gleaning from the girl was untrue. I had not asked her to do pussy flashing. If I had, all she had to do was decline. She was reportedly in tears and what she probably said to the staff was something like, "All he wants me to do is show my pussy." This was angering for her because I was not going to ask her out, and on this third day of dancing for me she realized this. It really hurt her. Later I explained to both other dancers and to the manager that this expectation that I would go out with her was what was the source of this girl's anger. I never actually said I was going to go out with her. But I was flirting with her and laying out some very explicit narratives. So I hope you can see how tempers can flair, on all sides. These strip club bouncers are not always that nice, or even that smart. I want now to introduce another issue here. Lap dancing originally meant lap sitting, and in the front room. How much else might transpire varied widely. But my point is that the booths and back rooms came later. In my opinion, doing dances with girls in booths and backrooms is a chump's game. Better is to get friendly with her in the front room. You can politely feed her money. And there should be no house cut. Treat her like a girl you just met at a party. Best is to try and get a makeout session going with her. Then only go to any booths or backrooms when it has reached the point that your own pants are going to come down. Or maybe just walk her out the front door with you. If you let her "sell dances" to you, then you are letting her lead it, and this is usually not very good. In the front room, feeding her money to make her feel good, you can lead it. SJG Hope You're Feeling Better ~ Santana [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion