tuscl

Dancer Switch

Saturday, January 2, 2016 2:47 PM
Hi All, I’m a regular at a small club. Typically there are 5 or 6 dancers on any given shift. Being a regular at a small club has perks. The girls tend to give me good treatment. Part of this dynamic is that a dancer will get used to seeing me , assume I’m there to see her and come right over. Most of the time this is nice. But the down side is sometimes I want a little variety and pull a dancer switch. Any ideas on how to do this without burning any bridges or causing any upsets?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's not an easy situation to handle – as a regular are you upset if the dancer is with another custy instead of you when you visit even if you don't get a chance to be w/ her; or do you understand she is doing her thing and there to do what she needs to-do which is to make-$$$. She is there to do her thing and you are there to do yours – a custy needs to understand a dancer is not always available and a dancer needs to understand a custy is not always available. See the other recent thread on this subject: [view link]
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Your dollar, your decision
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    There's a number of ways to handle this, and I'd say it depends on your personal style. Agree that, especially in a small club, it can be confusing as to how to handle it. I will say this, though. In every club I've become a regular in, there are always some other regulars who (like me) pick a CF and stick with her. There are other regulars who all the girls just know are variety guys who only pick temporary faves and then move on, and none of them seem to hold it against him the slightest bit. There are also sometimes regulars who the girls resent a bit, because they feel that those guys are a bit duplicitous and play the girls off against each other. The point here is, a guy who is above board and honest, will generally have no problem just communicating with his fave stripper and just being accepted as a guy who stripper-hops. But a guy who is scared of the strippers and sneaks around or plays games -- that guy will generate some stripper resentment. Yet another downside to being intimidated by strippers, versus just being able to be direct about what you're looking for. I'd written out the technique I use to switch from a regular favorite to more variety, when I decide I need to go shopping for a new favorite, but I erased it, maybe my style won't match yours. I'd just re-emphasize -- be the confident, honest, nice, assertive guy who is above board so the strippers know what you're up to, and you'll be accepted. Be a passive-aggressive duplicitous weasel, believe me, the girls know and talk and don't like it one bit.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I asked this question once on here and got some feedback. [view link] Since, I haven't really had any problems with strippers in the same club. With their different schedules, entertaining another customer, or no longer there since I never see them has made for it being of no concern at all. I did have one stripper though and she wasnt even a favorite, but she was cool and we'd talk and eventually I'd do some dances with her so we became familiar. Anyway, one visit it was the same routine talk/dances except i did less dances than usual and she made a comment about "Oh, is so and so your favorite now". I played it off, but took the less direct approach. She was cool about it the whole time though. In hindsight she just wants the money! I plan on going to the SC tonight and believe I may run into a situation where two strippers I like at the same club will be there. If so, I'll be straight up with either. Good luck!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... and just being accepted as a guy who stripper-hops. ...” LOL – nice way to put a PL that likes variety - “stripper-hopper”; should become part of the TUSCL lexicon for the variety PL crowd.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Be a passive-aggressive duplicitous weasel ...” Please – just refer to me by my TUSCL nickname of Papi Chulo if you don't mind.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    LOL Papi!!
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    I had a situation where my CF introduced me to her little sister who danced at the same club. Things went well a few weeks until a third girl, unrelated, caught my eye. And wallet. The sisters were not so cool about her. Eventually third girl changed clubs and older sister quit dancing. So for now I see older sister OTC, younger one once in a while and #3 not at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion