Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Good Bye

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

...2015

We had some pretty amazing times. But I got a New Year I'm bout to hook up with for a handful of months, so gotta piece your ass

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

??????

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I suspect that booze played a major role in this post...

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

GACA if you try and piece my ass you're gonna get smacked.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

That's exactly what I was thinking--it's liquor rearing is wonderful head :-)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit. This is like drunk texting

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Yup. A lot of alcohol. Had me in a Robert Frost mind set

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hahaha it happens to everyone

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement