tuscl

Liquid Lapdance Pants vs Condom

LDKisLife
New York
Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:20 AM
Yes I know I'm late to the party, tuskers should at least a 3 pack of liquid lapdance pants at some point in their lives. And NO, you dont have to bring it to a SC. In fact as most of us have s/o, I challenge you to integrate into forepaly during that heavy time of the month instead of the sloppy BJ. LLP feel GREAT before the but yet cause much remorse after the nut. Unlike a condom which holds the lava at the tip of the Volcano, LLP let's the lava erupt all over the volcano. Not cool. On clean up, the condom is SIGNIFICANTLY more discreet and unlike the LLP, the condom allows for smooth transition into extras. Though condoms risk breakage, worst case scenario you end up with vintage CIP and if equipped with golf pants you'll dry fast. Your LDQ won't mind as much because you at least attempted to shield the goop so just tip more. Bottomline LLP is NOT a staple of your SC attire.

9 comments

• LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    That was my former approach and to this day I still use satin boxers. I like to be as close as possible so I out emphasis on the outer layer. Golf pants and dress pants have thin zippers and will get into nightclubs and SC in NYC. If I were at an outdoor party in the summer: Long double layered mesh shorts with a hole cut in the front (second layer is more for anal hygiene) and a condom. The condom is clutch for clean up and discretion
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dont try to take the hot sausage from the manager
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Got it
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    All I need is a panty liner. Being a female PL has some major advantages.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Let me know when you come to NYC
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Liquid Lapdance Pants sounds messy. Who wants to sit around in their own jizz for hours at a time. I would have to immediately take a shower once I woke up knowing I had nocturnal emission.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    They are messy, but what isn't messy? CIC leaves it at the tip yet your still in your jizz. Masturbation, and sloppy HJ leaves it on your hands or body unless shot out. Sloppy BJ w/swallow helps but likelihood that the WP performing that on you did so for the guys before you too. And FS w/o condom leaves you at higher risk for more than your own jizz. I think we shower more often than we do laundry. Hence LLP is better than outright CIP
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    well I was taught by the homies to never go raw unless your married. Raw dick in pussy is a black hole you'll never escape apparently. I don't masturbate and just quickly pulling off the rubber and using a baby wipe or some tissue/paper towel seems to do the job good enough. I did the raw in mouth and it really didn't feel much better than a condom so I don't care about that.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Estafador- Do you watch Power? I aspire to be James St. Patrick. Have you seen 300? I am Leonidas and only deal with Spartan women. I raw dog every chick I'm seriously with and it may start with one stroke but it's all about being on the same page. I frott to augment the urge to fuck every thing that gets my dick hard. I Iove eating pussy too and only tried dental dam once so technically there's always raw interaction regardless. Marriage is on a 5yr plan for me and I've been going steadily raw since 2006 with my S/O on birth control. And yes BC isnt 100% but when your S/O has her own professional goals she's as vested in ensuring no pregnancies as well. We both have the same approach as per condom clean up. But we differ in that I dont use condoms with my S/O. That's what makes our FS/HJ/BJ/ and oral a heightened pleasure than LDK. Floyd Mayweather wears thick gloves to protect his hands from getting hurt. There's nothing more real than raw. One day you'll experience the bliss. It's more of a portal to another world than a black hole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion