Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Merry Fucker Christmas Bitches

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Picture tells all

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I made out like a bandit...

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

what's with that little ass bottle of hypnotic. Go big or go home. It's not even that expensive.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Merry Christmas folks peace

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I did not have much of a Christmas. This is the only thing I found under my tree:

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol everyone of you

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

Viniq is better than Hypnotiq. I'd swap the peanuts for beef jerky.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hahaha

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Go home or go home fucker

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Go big or go home fucker

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Fuck you Jackie.

I don't think you are who you say you are on here.

I bet you even have multiple user names and make up shit. Some asshole from Portland told me. lol.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement