Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My True story

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Video reveals it all

Im God's greatest creation

Im 100

Justin N

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Full of shit

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Real rappers don't really do the shit they say they do....lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I gonna do an upper decker down your throat

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

" I'm God's greatest creation, my dick tastes like bacon! "

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Fuck Cam Newton im da real MVP !

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

EL Capo is my friends

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

"I myself like petite chicks with big dicks"

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I don't think you truly are who you say you are on here Juice.

I know Shadow agrees with me... lol.

S
Supremeruler
•

Im putting this troll on ignore.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement