tuscl

Recommendation for Vegas

FalconLord1979
California
Sunday, December 20, 2015 8:17 PM
Going to Vegas with my wife next Tue, Wed, Thu nights. I want to see if I can convince my wife to go to a strip club with me. Can anyone recommend one each, a topless, and a full nude, club that is classy (so as not to piss/disgust my wife, it's her 1st) that won't break the bank?

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rob some banks first
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Palomino Club and the OG. Whoops I hope your wife doesn't mind u getting some side action while you're there. You'll have to find a dancer for her while you are getting it on in VIP .
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rob some banks first
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ask for a donut
  • FalconLord1979
    9 years ago
    Joe wtf with being an ass?
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    My experience with Vegas is not too off-the-strip so I have limited information. But generally, I've been told by other females that Sapphire is fairly female friendly. It's topless, not full nude, but it's classy and it's big enough that you can disappear or find what you're looking for. My brothers took a bunch of sorority girls there after a fraternity party in Vegas (tough life, right?) and I've been there a few times with a buddy on his birthday when our large group included women. So I think that's probably the best in my book, given your wife will be with you.
  • FalconLord1979
    9 years ago
    Thx Nigel
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've never been to any Vegas SC's as part of a couple, but as a solo female customer I have found Olympic Garden to be a very female friendly topless place. Fortunately the only real nude club left in Vegas (Lil Darlings) is also lady-friendly. Since it's the 1st SC adventure for your wife, I'd stick to topless clubs, which are less intimidating than nude clubs. Topless clubs are generally tamer, and your wife may not be up for seeing raw pussy up close & personal like she'd find in a nude club. Besides she can get some liquid courage at topless clubs :)
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Agreed, topless clubs are way better than nude clubs. Olympic Garden is female friendly, for sure, but it's really not there with the talent. I ended up there a few years ago on a Friday night and wasn't impressed. But that said, there were female patrons in the club, so it's an option. If you're made of money, there's always the Rhino, too. Dances are $20 but it's a very classy place with very beautiful women. There's no extras and it doesn't feel seedy, but that's part of the reason it's expensive. I've run into bachelorette parties there before, so it's definitely female patron friendly.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    While I generally dislike Vegas clubs, they are a reasonable choice to take a wife in her first visit. I would go to spearmint rhino. Your wife will be comfortable there if she can be comfortable in any strip club. I would not take her to one of the few nude clubs in Vegas.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    maybe check out treasures for their steak house
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Ugh. Forget about Vegas stripclubs. They all suck. Take your wife out to a nice steakhouse and go see a topless review instead. Money much better spent.
  • clubcouple
    9 years ago
    I'm going to recommend Sapphire, based on experiences my wife and I had there in the past. It's a very nice looking club and the women there are couples friendly.However, you pay for this. It's not cheap, but I'm guessing that's true for pretty much all Vegas clubs. I recommend drinking before you go, so you can limit the drinks to a couple each when you are actually at the club. Another way you may save some money is to sit at the stage and enjoy the show with some singles rather than opting for lappies or private dances. The downside to that is that your wife may not want such an up close experience. Good luck, and have fun!
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    Just be prepared to have $$$$$ and would probably recommend off-hours - don't go at 1AM to ANY of them as a couple - but maybe try 6-7PM just for fun and see how you make out. Frequently see couples at Rhino - and most don't object.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion