tuscl

"I tripped and my dick accidentally wound up in her vagina".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A MILLIONAIRE businessman has been found not guilty of rape after claiming he accidentally penetrated her when he tripped and fell.
Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was initially accused of forcing himself on the 18-year-old as she slept on a couch at his London flat after a night of drinking.
The Saudi property developer said he had already had sex with the young woman’s 24-year-old friend and it was possible his penis may have been poking out of his underwear when he tripped.
The Mirror reported the group had met at an exclusive West End club last year where he entertained them before offering them a lift home.
The 18-year-old claimed that after a number of drinks at Abdulaziz’s north London home, she went to sleep on the couch.
She said she woke up to find him on top of her, forcing himself on her.
Free to go ... Ehsan Abdulaziz was found not guilty at the Southwark Crown Court in London.
Free to go ... Ehsan Abdulaziz was found not guilty at the Southwark Crown Court in London.Source:Supplied
“She woke up with the defendant kissing her and his penis in her vagina,” prosecutor Jonathan Davies told the Southwark Crown Court.
“She said: ‘What are you doing?’ and he said ‘It’s fine’, indicating that her friend was asleep.
“She got up to find her friend, tried to wake her but couldn’t, she then tried to get out of the flat as quickly as she could.”
Abdulaziz said he had accidentally fallen on the teenager and that she tried to seduce him, and that was how his DNA got onto her vagina.
“I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened,” he said.
He also told the court it was possible he had semen on his hands after having sex with the young woman’s friend.
The jury acquitted Abdulaziz after just 30 minutes of deliberations.

Try that one on your wife. :)

14 comments

• impala
    9 years ago
    What did you think was going to happen after drinking and going back to his place? I personally think that this was more of a common sense case than anything else.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This happens to me all the time. DS passes out on the bed, I trip and fall, my penis accidentally slips into her vagina, and she awakes to find me kissing her. Totally believable.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    His dick has got a hell of a aim.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Typical Saudi - drinking alcohol in London and being teetotal in his own country. Hypocrite
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

What are the odds he would have been convicted if he was just some John Doe didn't have lots of money?

Sounds like Britian's justice system is just as corrupt as the United States system is.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    When I'm sleeping with a girl, I often end up inside her at 2 AM without me really being aware of it. I have an "Auto-fuck" mode apparently.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Money talks! He bought his way out of that rape charge.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    How 'good' was his lawyer to sell that pile? or...
    How dumb was that jury to buy that pile? or..
    Both?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    If he tripped, you must acquit
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Even if it fits; you must acquit
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I may have to remember that line with a slight altercation. The stripper sat on my lap but my dick went right up inside. There wasn't anything I could do. She did give a great dance though, I really got into her.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If that happened, it must have been her intent.

That is like what often happens when they snuggle up to sleep with me.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion