tuscl

Vegas Day Shift

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
Is anyone familiar with the current state of affairs on the day shift? We used to go to Olympic Gardens before 6, but haven't been in a couple of years. I just read some reviews and don't know where we should go on a planned trip in a few weeks. Any advice would be appreciated. Looking for the best looking girls with reasonable milage.

7 comments

• DroidX
    9 years ago
    I always hit OG from 2-6 pm. If Diamond is there, try to seek her out. Tai is also a very hot Asian option.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Nice link Papi_Chulo and thanks for Joe from NJ for the info:
    "Cheetahs during the day is the best bargain.
    No admission.
    $10 lap dances.
    Drink specials.
    Sign up for their email newsletter, and every week they send you a coupon for 2 for 1 drink special.
    Usually a bunch of reasonable looking girls.
    Cheap free pizza for lunch."
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the input. I haven't been to Cheetahs in years. I may try it and OG during the day. We have our night favorites already.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Tx, out of curiosity, what's your night favorite? Thanks for this threa, I was wondering about day favorites, sounds like cheetahs and maybe (or maybe not) og
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I stopped into OG briefly a couple weeks ago to see how things were under the new management.

I would say mileage was down and quality was about the same. A few kept up the high mileage but they were definitely being more discreet. Around 5ish some better talent came in.

The days of finding a gem who gives great mileage during the afternoons might be over.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Subraman, I am old enough that I remember when the OG and Crazy Horse II were the hands down best clubs in Vegas. Great milage and super hot women that flew in for the weekend to dance from LA, Dallas, Phoenix, etc. oricing wasn't out of hand at that time either.

Then, years later, I used to go to the Rhino like everybody else. The eye candy was great, but the cost excessive for what you get.

Then, we migrated over to Treasures and had many great times there. It was kind of a mix of attractive girls (not Rhino hot), and you could get many girls to give you dances in the corners upstairs or downstairs without paying the VIP forced drink charges. I told them that I would prefer to tip them than pay for overpriced drinks. Now, they seem to require the VIP and drinks like the Rhino.

So, my friends have decided they prefer the Palamino. It is still more expensive than clubs we are used to, but you can get full nude and the three for $100 VIP area is a good experience for us. I ahve been twice and the girls were very hot one time and less so another.

I haven't been, but several in my group went to Sapphire on past trips and didn't like it. So, I am sure we will go to the Palamino. If the gambling is a sucess, we will probably spend some cash at the Rhino or Treasures.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion