tuscl

atf fired?

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
I've been seeing this dancer for over 2 yrs. Sometimes Ive been touched through my pants with her chest on "mr happy". I also sort of have a wrestling fetish and have her pin me down , do light scissorholds around waist and headlocks. (i know its strange). The last time I saw her she said theres cameras in the lap dance room and she was warned about her behavior with another customer (hands on balls) We did the usual stuff and a short chest on pants thing but no hands touching my "guy". I definitely was buying the most dances at the time.
I've been checking the stripclublist website and havent seen her name, also called up asking when shes working and the guy said she didnt put in her schedule and to check the site/ call back. I will probably call again but dont want to be a nuisance. I have a bad feeling that shes been fired. I feel sort of guilty that I didnt tone it down or get a vip room where she said theres no cameras. Usually this place is pretty liberal regarding mutual touching, hope I didnt add to her possible getting fired.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    From what you describe about her dances and what the club generally allows, it sounds doubtful that she has been fired. There are hundreds of reasons why dancers suddenly stop working at a club. Sometimes it is temporary and some time they never come back. Just move on.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I will never understand how someone can have an ATF even for 2 weeks -- hell, even for 2 days -- much less two YEARS, and not have her phone number or any other way to get in touch with her. The whole story doesn't make sense... In 2 years, you never wanted to set up an appointment with her in advance or cajole her into going on a day you knew you could make it? To me, this is far FAR weirder than your fetish, which is mild as fetishes go and seems harmless enough.

Anyway, I wouldn't overthink what happened, assuming it's true. "I got caught on camera being too naughty and they told me to tone it down" is the standard line whenever a dancer wants to reduce her contact levels ... Could be true, could be she just decided to back down her contact levels and needed an excuse that wouldn't hurt her feelings. Consistent with this, when they want to reduce their contact levels they may well be uncomfortable overall with stripping, so she just quit. In any case, she's a big girl and unless you forced her in some way, she chose what to do in the dance room, I doubt very much you are to blame for anything, and no reason to think she didn't just quit.

Sheesh man, get a number next time, you are worry about absolute nonsense, no excuse for not being able to reach her and ask. I won't even CF much less ATF a girl if I can't contact her. A few months ago I met a girl I liked, fairly new to the business, and I told her I'd come back to see her if she'd get a google voice number (free!) so I could reach her to make appointments, but otherwise I wouldn't ... She wised up and got a google voice number
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Sorry, that should read" needed an excuse that wouldn't hurt YOUR feelings"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    2 years and she didn't give you her number? I wouldn't worry too much about her at this point. Time to move on.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I agree with Subraman. Hell, if I think I *might* want to see a girl *once*, I'll ask for her number, or give her mine.

But I'm a slut.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    PS. False alarm , shes still working there but taking some time off.
    Think its time to give the club a break. lol
    we both got new phones , she took mine and forgot to give hers.
    thanks all
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    *phone number
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hint: she didn't "forget". You were too unimportant to *remember*.
  • neon44
    9 years ago
    I had her old number she even suggested giving it first, then she moved to another state for almost a year and has been back a few months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion