tuscl

The Show Palace, Long Island City strip club, closed for allegedly selling marij

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

4 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Bummer !! Now where am I supposed to buy dope when I return to NYC.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ Manhattan.:)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    As posted in the article: "The NYPD Narcotics Bureau conducted a number of investigations at the Show Palace, according to officials."

No surprise whatsoever. Show Palace was only nude because they weren't able to get a liquor license due to heavy resistance by local civic leaders. Long Island City has been gentrifying for some years now and show Palace is the last holdout near a residential part of that area. The couple of remaining clubs in LIC are in warehouse districts. Much like with the old Cityscapes, I have no doubt that authorities ran continuous "investigations" on the club until they eventually found something.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I've been to this SC before. The customers aren't clean. The SC should replace the metal detector with drug dog, but then theyed go broke. The staff seemed cleaned. If waitresses are selling weed on the side, thats news for me, they ignore me. Showpalace is nude, but it is the least of a ripoff off of NY SCs when I visit NY, but you have to be insane to goto a SC in NY unless your parole officer wont let you leave NY. Goto to any other state. The airplane tickets are cheaper than the VIP rooms in NYC.

This club stays open after the city's 4 AM last call. The cover goes up, a long line forms to enter the SC, and experience goes way down at 4 AM. Nobody is sober after 4 AM, stumbling (you want pussy to land in your lap, not cock), dropping glass, grinding other men to walk through the club cuz its packed, a bro passed out in the front row and wasting a good chair.

The after 4 AM crowd seems to come with promoters in party buses to the VIP seating (not LD) area, 20-30 guys at a time walk in as a group. Pre 4 Am crowd is just solo customers or a couple guys out. I guess the promoters were dirty, not the SC, and it will reopen soon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-…

Is there something more to this story? There always is. There is no 4 ounces for a Benjamin weed. Goto a SC for pussy, not anything else SMH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion