Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Avatar pics

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Since I came back, I can't find the inventory of Avatar pics I used to have. Did Founder do away with that feature?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes...the best way to get it back is to join another website like imagebox or Instagram so u can stay anonymous if you desire and u can still share picks

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That's a link to my account...if u look at the bottom of the page tuscl uses IG aka Instagram as well

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•
Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•
Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

He ended gifs, but as for an inventory, I don't recall that. You had your own inventory of MG!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes VM - He did away with all galleries.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bring pictures back

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement