Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Poll

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Now here is the biggest BS poll of all time! Can you figure out why?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

All I know is your parents should have used a Clubber rubber.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Site didn't work, but I'll make a wild guess it didn't mention asian women

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

mikeya,

Just clicked on it and it worked. Typical site with boat loads of ads and other crap, but it worked.

You know me to well.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

td,

OK, we know you are immature, but, really? That the best you have? Not even worth a retort.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Club,I've conquered most aspects of life.The only thing I have left to do is be immature.You still punching a time clock? P.S. Was your response not a retort?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement