tuscl

Plus Size Strippers

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 8:47 AM
Greetings, I live in NYC with thousands of people with different taste in women so why aren't there any BBW strip clubs? Everyday I get emails and phone calls about a plus size entertainer. So one would definitely wonder why no one is looking to get this started.

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Tweet Papi Chulo @FuckaMoo.
  • RedJohnson
    9 years ago
    If I wanted to see a walrus dance, I'd go to the zoo. If I wanted to grab rolls, I'd have them with my dinner. If I wanted to see a bunt, I'd buy a cake. Half the guys patronizing clubs already have fat asses in their beds; they don't want to see them ITC too. The other half could get them easily enough at almost any bar. So why aren't there BBW clubs? Because obese chicks aren't attractive and aren't hard to get in the real world. BBW = "I'm Too Lazy and Unmotivated to Get Off My Fat Ass, Put Down the Twinkies and Lose Some Weight So I Will Just Call Myself Beautiful Instead." I guess ITLUGOMFAPDTLSWSIWJCMBI was taken.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    9 years ago
    Don't think there ever was a problem finding the big.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Pretty much what redjohnson said. I can pull a fat bitch anytime.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It's a niche market with an overly narrow focus. Or else you could go to the local dive bar.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I'd say simply cause thought there may be people who love plus size strippers. Men tend to like variety. So have more than one type of girl at a club is more ideal.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^who are you kidding? Most(respectable) "mixed" strip clubs will have 90% anorexic white girls and a few token minorities and a token fat girl.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I always thought the way to fuck a fat girl was to roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :) SJG
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster, some people like the plus size girls it's always good to have a couple in the mix I have known people who only come into see the bigger women. I don't think it's really a matter of they could see a bigger gal else where u think they are impressed with if they can do pole work since they'er bigger. And plus a lot of people like thicker women not necessarily a giant but thicker.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Agreed! Talk of the Town, Las Vegas [view link] Also the Foreplay Urban Women Show, at Club Lacey, in the Palamino Building on North Las Vegas Blvd. SJG
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you're looking for fat girls, you not look further than Juices bedroom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion