tuscl

Get to know your level 10 contributors

crazyjoe
Colorado

Platinum Lifetime VIP Membership, yes I'm a member of the Elite of TUSCL

"Whether the subject is food or forbidden pleasures, master writer just_the_nuts, gives the reader a senses shattering experience"---Shailynn

"The piercing words of just_the_nuts causes one's mind to cascade into rivulets of strange ideas, noble thoughts, and dark desires. Such a literary giant won't be seen again during our lifetimes."--Alucard

" Juice Box is on a roll ! For passion, romance, humor, and a touch of intrigue, you can't find better."-Shadowcat

"Juice69 has wit, sizzle, and a wicked way with plots...Sheer reading pleasure."-Ricky Boy

"Provocative stories filled with plenty of humour and passion. Fans should definitely find time to read his gems"-Clubber

" Passion becomes entwined with danger and mysterious as Juice sweeps his readers into an incomparable sensuous adventure...a wonderful reviewer !" -LMN

"Get ready to savor a witty, sexy, adventure-filled romp from the captivating imagination of Da Juice Mang."-GoVikings

“His command of the English language is second to none” – LDK

"Nuts is the most fresh and exciting writer of our generation. Long live nuts!"-Mikeya

"Juice writes the way he plays video games, with raw honesty, passion, and great humor."-Rech

Juicebox69 is the tuscl award-winning reviewer of more than 100 reviews and articles. He holds a B.S. degree in Physical Education from UNCA.

In 2010 Dos Equis acknowledged Da Mang by awarding him the "Most Interesting Man In The World" for his humanitarian efforts in Mexico.

Nuts also fills in as a body double for international Youtube rap and film star, Action Bronson.

A New York Times best selling author of "No cape, No cap, No cup just Game", "How to be Retarded for Stupid people".

Juice recently finished his highly anticipated, life motivational book, "Don't Be A Chump!" Along with the daily devotional, " Don't Play The Chumps Game"

He currently lives with his life partner Bruce a successful Artists In Charlotte NC and travels to Atlanta Georgia, Detroit Michigan to club with his tuscl buddies at Follies and Henry's

TUSCL Q and A

Q: Should I believe what I read here?

A: These comments are posted unedited, and in some cases under someone else's name.....We don't guarantee any of this information to be true.

Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.

© 1995-2015 - tuscl

2 comments

• JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Thank you Joe : )
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! I love how his juice box picture says "God's word"! Never thought I'd see something like that on a strip club discussion board!

Then again, I never thought I'd see a discussion board with posts by a guy claiming to be a suit-wearing lion with a pet vulture! Truly brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion