tuscl

We help book trips to the Philippines red light district

We help book trips to the Philippines red light district

We will show you the ropes.

Check out all the bars in the Red light district. $60-$80 U.S. Dollars for all night sexual loving. The girls speak English unlike Tai Land.

http://www.angelesbars.com

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Fantastic. I, like many here, have trouble making plane reservations and paying hookers for sex all by ourselves. So it's so great to have a middleman ago will take our money to do those things for us.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS,

So correct. I have no idea how to even find a plane, much less how to get it to get in one so it can transport me through the time warp to a different place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0WPkB3…
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think you mean "Engrish" not "English"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Where is "Tai Land"?

Now really, would you want someone to help you to get to Switzer Land?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Be sure to ask, shadowcat about "Tai land". He may not have gone there while stationed overseas, but I have no doubt he knew other servicemen who enjoyed the land of the "Tais".
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Please show me these ropes you mention. Are they made out of hemp or nylon?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shylnn lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Maybe they can help me find a place to " Bang my Cock"
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Sir!

I am shocked at your suggestion. As you well know exchanging money for "all night sexual loving" is against the law. I'm certain that none of the fine upstanding members of this board would ever partake in said activities. Away with you!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Is "all night sexual loving" the same as fooking?

Because the guys on here like to fook.

Like all night fooking.

Me love you long time?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Let me pay Scat's fare,maybe he can find a new wife.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They must speak Mexican there
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion