Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This would be a fi(r)st

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've never tried this in the VIP, but I suppose someone out there has done it. For us virgins, here are the instructions...

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well now JS69 has a new sex act to do with his DS1.

Thanks for the guide, but I already know how to do this, since every time I'd find a cute dancer I liked at Bogarts or Henrys in Detroit, Rech had already fucked her and my dick wasn't big enough, so I had to fist her instead.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Holy shit

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well Missionary said it was dead on here tonight. Here's some reading he can catch up on and maybe he can try this out on one of the trannys at Rhino next time he's in Vegas.

Profile picture for Itsmytime
Itsmytime
•

The other guides and toys on the web site are well beyond normal, but hey, to each his/her own.

Profile picture for FullPress
FullPress
•

Lots of fun, very intense. But stay away from my butt (and I will pass on the toys thank you)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Itsmytime, do you want to fist her or have her fist you?

I'm not sure I consider either to be brilliant, but I'd prefer the former!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement