Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Haiku to a bouncer...

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Are you kidding me? Take your filthy hands off me I will fuck you up

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is that what the bouncer told ricky?

Profile picture for runrdude
runrdude
•

I don't owe her shit She didn't do what she said Fuck this place, I'm out

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^yeeeeeeeep

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Fuck that smelly bitch

Her panties smell like shrimp tails

She needs lister mint bath

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Bought you a cheap shot Now you're blind during my dance Best ten dollars I've spent

(So much hostility! You guys should really try making friends with the bouncers LOL)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Don't stroke the bouncer Unless you are a gay man It won't be brilliant!

(Not that there's anything wrong with being a gay man, just not the way I am!)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ a gay man has no business on this board. Maybe dishing out fashion advice over on stripperweb but that's even a stretch

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"^^^^ a gay man has no business on this board. Maybe dishing out fashion advice over on stripperweb but that's even a stretch"

Brilliant point! I'm just saying that I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay! But it's true that a guy that doesn't go for women wouldn't fit in here!

Maybe I should have used "bi"

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Im da mane

Im dur mang

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Look, its da Juice mane He's holding up a sausage Nope, just his finger

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

You are my best friend When you mind your own business but fucked when you don't!

3 lines. The first and last lines of a Haiku have 5 syllables and the middle line has 7 syllables. The lines rarely rhyme.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Just so some know!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement