• runrdude
    9 years ago
    I don't owe her shit She didn't do what she said Fuck this place, I'm out
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^yeeeeeeeep
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Fuck that smelly bitch Her panties smell like shrimp tails She needs lister mint bath
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Bought you a cheap shot Now you're blind during my dance Best ten dollars I've spent (So much hostility! You guys should really try making friends with the bouncers LOL)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Don't stroke the bouncer Unless you are a gay man It won't be brilliant! (Not that there's anything wrong with being a gay man, just not the way I am!)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ a gay man has no business on this board. Maybe dishing out fashion advice over on stripperweb but that's even a stretch
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "^^^^ a gay man has no business on this board. Maybe dishing out fashion advice over on stripperweb but that's even a stretch" Brilliant point! I'm just saying that I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay! But it's true that a guy that doesn't go for women wouldn't fit in here! Maybe I should have used "bi"
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im da mane Im dur mang Fuck you jackie
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Look, its da Juice mane He's holding up a sausage Nope, just his finger
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    You are my best friend When you mind your own business but fucked when you don't! 3 lines. The first and last lines of a Haiku have 5 syllables and the middle line has 7 syllables. The lines rarely rhyme.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Just so some know!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion