Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey all

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I hope all y'all had a great thanksgiving. I did every year I host a dinner party for some strippers & their kids. It was another great time. The strippers had degrees in finance, engineering, marketing. Their kids are wonderful & very help full. So happy Thanksgiving y'all

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Sounds like a Norman Rockwell painting...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Pew ! Pew ! Pew !

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Oh Shit! Shit! Shit!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Im da bade mane

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^^ badest dude on the short bus

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I think Joe fell asleep in the turkey gravy bowl with his finger on the "Post comment" button.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I think Joe fell asleep in the turkey gravy bowl with his finger on the "Post comment" button."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Glad you had a brilliant Thanksgiving bang69!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement