tuscl

My DS sent me a text picture of the 3sum she wants

Monday, November 23, 2015 8:57 AM
Guys im so blessed i even have a DS let alone she is now bringing other hot chicks into our bed room for relationships [view link]

11 comments

• Duke69
    9 years ago
    Ds is on the right (perfect 10) Cf on the left (solid 9)
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Go, make us proud
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    I will, i just need to find a flight from Charlotte NC to Oregon and my dreams and fantasies become true with just a cup of Joe
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    Rech if girls at Henry's look like this I'm on the first bus out
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    If your as quick at busting off nuts like me..my visit to Detroit with you will make you laugh...Example at one of my local shops i can buy one song full sex or head for $40-$60, i can pop my load in that time lol...if Henry's is like or better than Godivas im going to be jizzing all over them hoees ! $600 is like 10pops
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just what we need. Another active troll alias.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Well Nostrodomas predicted that trolls would re-attack Tuscl sometime in 2015
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Those two girls give me a good feeling! Are they really hillbillies? Well, are they in Appalachia? Everyone says bad things about the clubs there, but to me it seems like a region which could be interesting, different from the South. Duke69, welcome back!! SJG [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    [view link] Is this where it is, Everett Washington? [view link] [view link] SJG [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dukey rode the short bus
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A 10 and a 9? If you summed these girls, you would get 6. It's mathematics, people.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion