Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

just love big thick chocolate girls

BagBoyJames

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ain't nothing like laying long hard old dick into some young thick curvy ebony goddess

Sorry I've been gone for a min. I was backpacking through Alabama

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Where have you been, BagBoy? We missed you.

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

Missed you guys as well. I've been backpacking across soutern states of America and some of Mexico. Right now im in south Florida. I tell you its been a HARD life but my name ant James for nothing

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

See his weak review of 2001 Odyssey in Tampa as proof

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

!

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Did you get fired from the piggy wiggling?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If you did talk to the manager at Harris Teeter. His name is Jack Box. Tell him crazyjoe sent you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Harris Teeter has more fresh cucumbers that stripper ass wholes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement