tuscl

Unlisted Akron club

I just submitted this as a new club on TUSCL for Akron, OH. I ran across a report on USA Sex Guide from September for their opening.

Clutch. Follow-up
Ran a scouting mission at Clutch, the new SC located at 1890 S. Arlington, near Schwartz Road in Akron. The club has been open just over a week.

My last report gave the wrong distance from the Arlington exit of I-77. Turn right and travel 2. 1 miles to get there. It will be on your left, about 200 feet past Schwartz Road. There is a sign out front.

It's nice inside! Everything is clean and new.

Entry is through a side door, near the front. You enter into a section with low tables and chairs. The chairs have high, solid arms, the kind that makes lap dancing difficult. The center section has a long bar, with a long, clear glass cooler below the bar, so you can see the beverage selection. My beer was so cold that it was icy! The back section has similar low chairs, a platform stage with a stripper pole. On one side, there is a patio entrance, for smoking.

The VIP is located to the side and up a couple steps. It is a long, narrow room, running parallel with the main room, with a high glass wall, with a long, narrow padded bench, without any privacy, except for the distance between a VIP customer and the entrance. There are two large TV screens in VIP. As reported earlier, I know of no extras. In fact, one dancer told me of working elsewhere and being turned off by the availability of extras.

My visit was on Monday night, which is a slow night in Akron / Canton. Arrived after nine. There were four dancers, three W and one AA, and one more, who at first seemed to be an assistant manager, but then danced. Her name is Sierra, and she worked in Cleveland. I recognized Casey, who worked at Gatsby's, and elsewhere in Canton, and Ashley, who was working as a bartender. All of them, including the bar staff, looked great to me!

Within an hour, at least five more dancers showed up, as did about twenty-five customers, coming and going. Also, several ladies came and went. I think that they were asking about working there. Several were knock-outs, and a few were far from it.

Looked like two guys on security, with one staying outside at the door, where a dress and conduct code is posted. One of the dancers told me that they are trying to keep drugs and drugged up dancers out, and that if any of them nods off, they're let go immediately.

Dances are $5 at the tables or bar, and $20 in VIP. At the tables, tops stayed on, with the promise of them off in VIP. One dancer told me how weird it felt to dance with her top on, and that management is reviewing what they can do, with changes possible within a week.

My buddy and I enjoyed dances from several ladies, and had a good time.

The grand opening party is this Friday, September 4, from 8:00 to 10:00 pm. There will be free food and beverages.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showth…

Any trip reports from TUSCL members. I might go check this club out myself soon.

3 comments

• carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I haven't stopped by yet. Founder needs to add it to clubs,
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    You know you can add a club yourself. You submit it and the founder reviews your submission then it is added to the roster. I have done this a couple of times with places I tried but they were not already listed
  • founder
    9 years ago
    It's been added

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion