tuscl

Is stealing in clubs considered acceptable?

Tuesday, February 3, 2004 9:35 PM
Just wondering if a dancer takes money out of a customer's pocket and throws it on the stage (or just stashes it), wouldn't that be considered stealing? I would say yes since the dancer took it and was not given the money. Another term would be pick pocket even if witnessed by others. I read a review at PP in Memphis where this happened to a customer and when he attempted to get his money back, the dancers stopped him and then got the bouncers who threw him and his wife/girlfriend out. Is this acceptable to take/steal money at certain clubs? Should a dancer be immediately fired if management sees this? As a customer would you inform management want you saw or would you think you would get beat up and tossed out too?

3 comments

• token
    20 years ago
    Never been in a bar where a dancer actually stole from a patron. I was fortunate enough to witness a dancer spit in a guys draft beer when he was in the bathroom (several saw it), and she was immediately terminated. Oh year, I go to classy places.
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    A dancer trying to get more money even by reaching into someone's pocket certainly doesn't seem that unrealistic. Although any stripper with common sense and not in great need of cash would be stupid to even try it. I imagine the percentage of people doing this is probably as low as the general population of pick pockets. Especially since there is no need for it when most guys willingly give the dancers a little cash in exchange for dances. I have seen both types of dancers, the good and the bad, ones that would never steal and a few that cross the line.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Somehow, I can't quite imagine a dancer taking money out of someone's pocket and throwing it on the stage. Besides, the men usually give freely of their money so much, that's why ATM's are in close location, or in, the clubs...heheheh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion