Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do you ever find yourself thinking; damn; I gotta pay this dancer more than the

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

IDK if I've mentioned this b/f; but I love big natural tits – unfortunately big natural tits; at least real nice ones not on a 200-lb+ bitch; seem to be a dying breed in today's society and often seem hard to find in strip-clubs these here days – thus when I come across a spectacular set of big natural tits particularly on a medium-build dancer (vs a BBW); I'm so delighted that I feel obliged to spend more on her and tip her extra b/c IMO they are kinda a rare species these days.

Have you found yourself so enamored w/ a dancer that you feel you gotta pay her above the going-rate or what you normally pay dancers?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

JS, you're up

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yes, a lot of times i insist to piss my cash away

S
Supremeruler
•

Only if she's really fine and* has a hippo, yogurt in a garbage bag ass.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

My experience is usually with dances; but of course VIP/extras apply

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

And guys – don't duck around w/ this question – this is serious stuff I'm asking here – it's Juice-serious

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Well ok den,

My realz answerz is lik dis

In me heart i would but my pockets are always empty

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

While I will tip according to how good her dances are, I never yet felt the urge to pay an exceptional dancer higher than I would any other hot dancer with the same level of looks and skill.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

This video has papi chulo in mind

Thick

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Fuck, those girls could knock you out with their asses

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Look mang - Juice has fuckin Down syndrome and even he's smart enough not to over pay.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol, so true shaylnnn

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

This guy agrees with papi just watch

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

I tend to like the more medium sized, but toned myself and if they have the naturals thats all the more better. If by over the going rate you mean a tip of let's say what one VIP dance would cost when you'll are done with dances, then okay yeah I do it.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

A Culo and his peso's are soon parted.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

For dances? Nope. I may tip a little higher than normal if she's remarkably hot, gives really good dances, and I want to spend more time with her. That's about as far as it goes though. I would expect such an entertainer to be at the high end of the market price for anything more than dances though, and I may choose to pay it.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

^ What Dolfan said, although it's (obviously) less likely to happen in places where the going rate is higher. Most likely, she has to do something I don't expect...but I usually just get more dances if she's that good.

As far as a physical aspect, no...her looks are what get her in the door. Once she starts dancing, only her dancing matters.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

This happens to me once every week or two.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yep. Got one now to whom I pay higher than I usually do because she blows me exactly the way I want it, without me having to verbalized what I want (not that I'm sent, just not verbal).

It's like she took lessons from my wife.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement