tuscl

Do you ever find yourself thinking; damn; I gotta pay this dancer more than the

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

IDK if I've mentioned this b/f; but I love big natural tits – unfortunately big natural tits; at least real nice ones not on a 200-lb+ bitch; seem to be a dying breed in today's society and often seem hard to find in strip-clubs these here days – thus when I come across a spectacular set of big natural tits particularly on a medium-build dancer (vs a BBW); I'm so delighted that I feel obliged to spend more on her and tip her extra b/c IMO they are kinda a rare species these days.

Have you found yourself so enamored w/ a dancer that you feel you gotta pay her above the going-rate or what you normally pay dancers?

18 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    JS, you're up
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yes, a lot of times i insist to piss my cash away
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only if she's really fine and* has a hippo, yogurt in a garbage bag ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My experience is usually with dances; but of course VIP/extras apply
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    And guys – don't duck around w/ this question – this is serious stuff I'm asking here – it's Juice-serious
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Well ok den,

My realz answerz is lik dis

In me heart i would but my pockets are always empty
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    While I will tip according to how good her dances are, I never yet felt the urge to pay an exceptional dancer higher than I would any other hot dancer with the same level of looks and skill.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This video has papi chulo in mind

Thick

https://youtu.be/mmgFXLzXqBw
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Fuck, those girls could knock you out with their asses
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Look mang - Juice has fuckin Down syndrome and even he's smart enough not to over pay.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, so true shaylnnn
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This guy agrees with papi just watch

https://youtu.be/AafW35Qx1vs
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I tend to like the more medium sized, but toned myself and if they have the naturals thats all the more better. If by over the going rate you mean a tip of let's say what one VIP dance would cost when you'll are done with dances, then okay yeah I do it.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    A Culo and his peso's are soon parted.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    For dances? Nope. I may tip a little higher than normal if she's remarkably hot, gives really good dances, and I want to spend more time with her. That's about as far as it goes though. I would expect such an entertainer to be at the high end of the market price for anything more than dances though, and I may choose to pay it.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    ^ What Dolfan said, although it's (obviously) less likely to happen in places where the going rate is higher. Most likely, she has to do something I don't expect...but I usually just get more dances if she's that good.

As far as a physical aspect, no...her looks are what get her in the door. Once she starts dancing, only her dancing matters.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This happens to me once every week or two.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yep. Got one now to whom I pay higher than I usually do because she blows me *exactly* the way I want it, without me having to verbalized what I want (not that I'm sent, just not verbal).

It's like she took lessons from my wife.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion