tuscl

ever have a dancer hand you her money from another costumer?

I know many of you want believe me that im about dis life but, over the years i have moved from being a lame ass trick to a pimp. Know this didn't happen because of my choosing. I was just trying to self improvement myself. The game choose me.

Often i ask who is you but this time it was who is me ? I found myself not buying dances and dressing sharp. Just chilling at the table and ordering the high priced liquor. Some girls started calling me daddy, pappi, and so on.

I didn't think much of it, but i just kept buying nicer and more exotic clothing and looking for that GF sex experience. So i even stopped tricking off on quick extras and ejaculation services. I needed a deeper connection.

Most dancers could not figure out y i clubbed so much and word spreed from club to club of the finlly clade dressed mang that purchased nothing but top shelf wiskies.

After some months like this the girls one by one started braking themselves to me and asking if i would take care of them and well the rest is history's

I know run my game in all the south east and plan on expanding into the northeast this 2017 and out west by 2019

13 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I think you should take over Hillbilly Coffee. that would be sweet
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    https://youtu.be/u6T99uTTOyc

Made myself smile so i bought myself a pimps watch
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    NO

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Soon mikeya...i plain to walter white that place
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Just the nuts are you serious? I've found humor in your posts, but I've seen your avatar with 60% of the threads that are displyed by default. Just wondering. Guess if I choose to read anymore, it'll be for the humor.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    My post is like good Sci Fi ...its fiction that is strongly rooted in truth
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ that's the exact basis for the Church of Scientology

Juice, man for real your music taste fucking sucks.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    America has lots of SciFi derived religion. The biggest one of the 20th century is Scientology, and it has brought us idiots like Tom Cruise.

But in the 19th century it was LDS. Though I don't agree with them, I don't despise them either.

Any guesses on what will be the new religion of the 21st century?

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Funny, maybe you guys just figured out what kind of pastor i am
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    remember from the Wizard of Oz, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^ exactly
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    That's a start
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion