tuscl

I can see my dick again !

I've lost 130lbs...Yep im 300lbs and shooting for my next goal 200lbs

It's been a tough fight but im winning slowly....the biggest struggle will be to keep it off

21 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm at 270 lbs and I am trying to get back down to 200lbs myself. What is your strategy?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Stopped eating fast food. Switched from soda to flavored water. Eating more fruits and vegetables. Still eat carbs just a small amount. Haven't got into the gym yet but i plain on it soon. Overall i eat smaller proportions
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I used to be a Division 3 College football Defensive Tackle and a Competitive PowerLifter then i got fat on top of all that...so at my heaviest i weighed 430 pounds at the height of 5"8".

I still have a lot of strength and muscle just not as strong as i used to be. I plain on just Getting down to a healthy weight and shaping and pumping the muscles i still have to hopefully look some what decent
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    you make a lot more sense today

Thanks buddy. Well thats because im not on drugs today. Im trying to stop them as well. Its part of how i got so out of shape. All that beer, weed, codeine, oxy, perks, cocaine, acid, pcp wasn't good for me. And of course not at once but each separately on different situation

Yesterday was a relapse
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Good for you, Juice. And you're still twice the man I am.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^^GOOD GOD.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol jack...my mamma said i was big boned, but i never did find wear that big boner is ?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^hahaha you have me dying here...lmfao
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Congratulations! But no home delivered KFC?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    No homo kfc? Thats a new one
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea no homogeneous KFC
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Congrats – it's not only about looking better; but feeling better and having a better quality of life as one gets older – experts say it's ok to cheat one-day every now and then but try to stick w/ it and make it a lifestyle rather than something to struggle thru.

You should put a pic on your phone of a really hot chick and every time you get tempted to cheat on the diet; look at the bitch and have her be yo inspiration.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    experts say it's ok to cheat one-day every now and then

I do..i go to a Asian or Mexican buffet once a week or every other week
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    You should put a pic on your phone of a really hot chick and every time you get tempted to cheat on the diet; look at the bitch and have her be yo inspiration.

Now that i have a DS and im training to go see her..ever time i thank about KFC buffet i can deposit that into my DS jar to give her once I order up my hill billy coffee
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Congratulations keep up the good work . I too have had my struggles with weight gain, what has been the hardest is maintaining. A trick that works well for me is I get rid of clothes that are too big and when my pants get too tight I hit the gym double my normal amount . Very rarely to I work out on muscle building exercise's like weight training mostly I use the treadmill and stairclimber and I try to spend 5 hours a week on the treadmill and then I like to hit the pool for some laps before going into the steam room for 15-20 minutes. I then shower and head home. I find that this routine works better than trying to control what I eat.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Twentyrfive thank you for the advice...yea i need to add alot more cardio into my program
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Good for you

But I'm a bit jealous mane. You were my comrade in arms. We both bought our clothes in the "husky" section of the JC Penney catalog. lol.

I totally forgot what Sir Richard looks like.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol mo head....you shop at the casual gentleman ? I do
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once knew someone who weighed over 300 maybe up to 400. When he came to visit, my parents did not want him to use certain chairs afraid they would break. I had a heavy duty car but when he sat in it, the whole car tilted towards him. He was a friend of a relative. That was the only time I remember thinking wow, he's so heavy the car tilted.

Good job on losing weight. I think I gained two or three pounds over the last few months.
    I thought I would wait until after Thanksgiving and cut back on the soda and get more sleep.
    More sleep raises my metabolism and causes me to lose weight. I have a problem though. My metabolism can get real high just doing anything and then I roast everywhere unless it's in the 60's or colder like my house. I'm hot a lot just sitting around. I even thought about turning my air on tonight since my house warmed up and 70 feels hot in my house.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    On the plus side, I've had dancers curl up on me on cold winter days saying I was the warmest guy in the club. I heard guys in their 60's or 70's feel cooler so maybe I'll feel more like a normal person in a couple of decades. I've noticed sometimes when I get sick,I get colder. Although I wondered why my temp was only 69 when I felt cold one time as a kid. that was the reason for the doctor visit, feeling cold. I've wondered if other people can have lower body temperatures in parts of their body like I can. I noticed my hands will turn blue if I let the temperature of my hands drop towards the 30's. Someone else pointed that out to me. Might have been the 40's. It gets harder to move when your muscles are that cool.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Excellent news, man. Keep up the good work!

(And take the mirror off the floor. You aren't fooling anyone, y'know!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion