Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Will Trade......

tumblingdice

South Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

....1977 Chevette for(2) P-Nemesis tickets,Chuckie Cheese,Portland,12/12/15.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Tigo,do I have to break it down?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

^^^Feel free.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Wait, I thought you weren't allowed within 50 feet of a chuckie cheese?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^haha

Tumblingdildos...if you give me your wallet, i promise to put a turd in your hand

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@ tumbler ...nobody wants your car that you jacked off in while you were reading RickyBoy greasy bouncer threads

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'll get you back stage passes if you upgrade to Ferrari Dino 246...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ good idea... I want one too

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Just my luck. I'm busy on 12/12/15.

Figures....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What color is the Chevette?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

does it have a/c?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Het P-Nemesis,do you do Freebird?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement