tuscl

Dances from Cocktail Waitress

Ch3ll
Arizona
So I'm at the strip club last night, Mon. and the waitress comes by to see if I want another drink. Note: Ive seen her on numerous occasions as a waitress. I say no, and she proceeds to talk a bit and then ask could she get anything for me a drink, dance, etc. So I'm like okay I'll take a dance. (It was pretty slow in there), but then she starts to tell me it has to be in VIP and its this price which was double normal VIP dance, but she could make it $30 since the house/manager takes a cut blah, blah, blah.

I take her up on it and we go to VIP and I'm glad I took the gamble with her. We did a few dances but I guess you can say she was some kind of mileage as I got to finger her, plus her dancing was on point. I will note she said she does dance (I'm guessing strictly dancer a night) but she threw some prices which were slightly above the norm with that.

So my question is has anyone gotten dances from a waitress and were the prices different than those of the strippers? I do plan to visit her again, but negotiate something more reasonable or the norm.

19 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    In this area, to take a waitress to the VIP, you also have to take a regular dancer, so effectively double the price. Given that both the other dancer is keeping an eye on things, and waitresses don't get many dances, you can't expect much mileage-wise. I have a buddy who tends to obsess on the waitresses and he does this occasionally. I normally say that this is a sucker's play for those guys who get enamored with the "unattainable" aura of the waitress. But in your case, it sounds like the waitress seriously delivered the mileage, so bravo on calling that one right... albeit at a price that would be a deal-killer for me.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Old PP Greenville i took the shot girl for some table side dances. The catch was she would not get naked but she was dressed close to naked lol price was $10 plus a shot of liqueur.

I was glade i did cuz i had my hands all on and in her and she loved on my woody Allen with her soft handsy

I think that night i bought 10 of those from that ho
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've done lap dances with a few shot girls and at least one waitress. The details vary but it always cost more and rarely was it worth the price. Usually better to just stick with da strippers.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @crazy Joe

" I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Completely agree guys. MANG i tell you this board has some idiots.

Go windee da poo on her honey pot and eat dat good good
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    "Da strippers" JS fuckin really bro ?

You mean " the strippers"

Fuckin Ass clowns can't spell
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've done dances with 1 shot-girl and 2 waitresses and neither 3 knew what they were doing although they tried; so not really worth it – and yeah; it cost more – I assume it's b/c regular dancers have to pay a house-fee and tip-out so it would not be fair for waitresses to give dances at the same price and not have to pay the club overhead; so makes sense one has to pay more since the waitress has to give the house a decent cut to make up for her not paying a house-fee nor tip-out.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Have done it a time or two. They were usually hotter than most of the dancers, but they did not know what they were doing.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a friend that recently took a Follies waitress to VIP. She had to first get the managers approval. The price was the standard $152 for 30 minutes but he was not pleased with the mileage.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    ---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

For sure, not hard to look at the responses and see who is doing the exact equivalent of SW-style lying & posing.

Sucking the devil's dick youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @crazy Joe
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @CrazyJoe

---> " I think you just make up shit because you're really not doing the things you say you do on here"

Sucking the devil's dick youtu.be/RdlXufuh_rk
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the responses. I couldn't help but think she was feeding me some bullshit. Oh, and like shadowcat said, this girl had to get manager's approval first too.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    There are 2 waitresses we'd really like to get dances from. I think next time I'm going to just flat out ask the one waitress/door girl if she has ever done a LD and what it would take for us to get some private time with her. I'm sure she'll decline but I just want her to know we're interested. She's always been extremely friendly with us and always remembers us. Maybe it'll make her feel good even if/when she says no. OTOH, maybe it'll go the complete opposite way and it'll be the start of some OTC action. Never know unless you ask.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Try to get her onto your lap and making out with you. Cocktail Waitress might be willing to go into realms where the dancers might not, because she is not experienced. My own experience with waitresses is very positive.

But as I see it, the first thing to do with a waitress is find out why she is not a dancer. It might be that she is a dancer in training, or it might be that she has a BF.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

James Brown, There Was a Time
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka6mObIW…
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I think I'll do that SJG. See why she's a waitress instead of dancer. My memory leaves me, but I think she had no tattoos. That's a plus in my book. Anyway...
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some times they are girls with no experience, so they are not comfortable showing their everything, yet. But usually any girl around a strip club environment gets intrigued by the interactions. Other times they have SO's. So you want to find out which is her reason.

My own experiences with treating waitresses as dancers has been good. But I get them onto my lap and hand them money, I don't ask them for dances.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Bob Marley, Santa Barbara 1979
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MPn9lmS…
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've been tempted by a cute as hell little AA waitress at a COI club. When I asked her she said that she only did VIP's. Even tho the VIP's there aren't too expensive, I passed because I'm a strong believer in a test drive first - and I suspect that the ones insisting on VIP's only are the ones who need to be test driven the most.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    At Baby Dolls in Dallas, they allow waitresses to do VIP dances only. (I have never done one.)

I had a very short and cute dancer come up to me as I was walking upstairs and ask if I wanted to take her to VIP. She had her tray directly under her breasts and it looked like she was trying to serve them. (It was a nice look.). I turned her down and when she walked away, I noticed she was quite pregnant. The belly was being hidden by the tray. I wondered if she sold anybody with that technique and then if they backed out when they saw she was preggers.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    The only time I got a dance from a waitress was at a club midway between Cincinnati and Dayton. I arrived just after opening and the only people there were the dj, bartender/waitress, door girl and myself. The dj and bartender/waitress both assured me that there were several girls getting ready and they would be out in a few minutes.

After about an hour of flirting with the bartender I told her I was going to leave because I still hadn't seen a single stripper come out. She went over to the dj and asked if she was allowed to give me a few lapdances until the other girls were ready. I ended up getting about 6 or 7 dances from her before the first stripper found her way out of the locker room. I told her she was too late and gave the bartender a nice tip and left.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion