tuscl

Tuscl meeting at PP Greenville

This Friday night who is coming with me ?

9 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=4045

The first review has been made...lets go see those pasties lol....and follow those rules...it sounds shitty

After PP the meeting needs to bounce to Lust
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Have Fun.

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. —For the first time, the lawyer for Platinum Plus is talking to WYFF News 4 Investigates about the undercover operation that shut down the Greenville County strip club.

An agreement with the solicitor's Office allowed the club to reopen last week.

Law enforcement said dancers at the club were committing sex acts for money. Charges were filed against more than a dozen people in May, and the strip club was temporarily shut down.

Deputies spent $26,000 during the months-long undercover investigation. The lawyer for the company that owns Platinum Plus, Randall Hiller, says the dancers were entrapped.

"If you put enough money in front of a person, you might be able to persuade them to do something they might not otherwise do. The biggest problem I have with the sting operation is the volume of money spent, and spent solely with the purpose of trying to convince these people to break the law," said Hiller.

Hiller tells WYFF News 4 Investigates that, now that the club is back open, Platinum Plus has adopted new policies to avoid illegal activity.

"There's more staff and the staff is tasked with being more observant," Hiller said.

Hiller said the dancers, who are independent contractors and not employees of Platinum Plus, must now attend an orientation session and sign a strict agreement with the club that says they won't cross the line with customers.

"We're going to closely monitor the behavior of the customers and entertainers, so nobody is persuaded to cross the line again. The club is implementing policies, procedures and methods to ensure that the entertainers follow the same rules and regulations that are applicable to all
    of the gentlemen's clubs in Greenville," Hiller said.

Hiller said two more security cameras have been added and every area of the club is now under video surveillance. As part of the agreement for allowing the club to reopen, that surveillance video can be reviewed by an independent observer chosen by the solicitor's office at any time.

Deputies said there were no reported incidents at the club over the weekend.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    COULD YOU ALL PLEASE LET JUICE KNOW WHO WILL BE ATTENDING SO HE WILL KNOW HOW MANY BUCKETS OF CHICKEN TO BRING!!!!

thank you
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Maybe a decline in ITC will lead to an increase in OTC
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Let's hope so...im sure its just going to close durring a year
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shaylnn i got like 50 pms from fellow tusclers that are going...its going to be a lot of KFC and ass smells lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    So what exactly are the rules? no touching anywhere?

Entrapment? I think I'd get a number much less than 100% of the girls in a fast food restaurant willing to have sex if I offered them 2K and kept offering employees tons of money for a whole year. If I were an agent, we could shut down all the fast food joints in town for prostitution and being a public nuisance. No one would be able to go out to eat anywhere. Then we could hit up all the retail outlets, we could really close down the town. I won't get into gay stuff though. We'd have to hire some of the guys here. I heard second hand reports a straight guy would give a bj for 2K. That might be like offering JS69 a few nights of sex and pussy with DS2 in exchange for him doing one bj.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Basically yes ^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion