Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rarely seen pic of Ranukam in a Portland VIP

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I refuse to comment.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol, well he does talk alot about his big black dick lol

You catch any strippers with a attractive fat white guy with a monstrous thick dick from the Carolinas post those picks as well : )

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Found a old picture of Ranukam and juice tag teaming a ho last year

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Just ignore my link i fucked it up lol...

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

That thing could be used as a assault weapon. Yikes!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ranukam – that should be like looking into a mirror for you

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Well, if that's not ranukam, Greg Oden did "play" in Portland

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Juice, I don't talk about my big black dick, it's not that big to be talking about. It's only 8.5 inches.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I nominate Motörhead as the funniest TUSCLer. This guy is always making me LOL.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Geez. A NSFW warning would have been useful

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I nominate Motörhead as the funniest TUSCLer. This guy is always making me LOL.

I agree

Juice, I don't talk about my big black dick, it's not that big to be talking about. It's only 8.5 inches.

Beats my 5.5 by 6.5

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Im not long im just really thick

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I got a beer can for a dick.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

"A NSFW warning would have been useful "

You really need an NSFW warning when you're reading things from this bunch and clicking on any links they offer?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

A "dicklink" warning system, perhaps?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement