tuscl

A quote that discusses STRIPPER LYING!

Thursday, February 19, 2004 11:57 PM
"Yes IT IS!!!! I have to ly (sp) about my name so psyco's (sp) like you don't follow me home. I have to lie about marital status...because when a guy knows that you are married, they don't want to spend money on you, because you know, if I am married I won't go home with your sleaze ball ass. I have to lieand say that I am a lesbian when your stupid ass wont let go that..."NO I WONT'T (sp) GIVE YOU MY #!!!" so YES I LIE, and you know what? If I didn't I may have had some weirdo find out where I lived and never wake up the next morning... Now there is a difference between lying to save you (sp) ass and lying to hustle more money out of a patron. I never once said to a man, "I can't pay my rent this month, and I have to make X amount of money tonight or I'm out on the street" That kind of lying is bullshit and not only does it make the dancer look stupid, but desperate too. So, my deepest sympathy to you RL, that you were fooled by some desperate girl...I am extremely empathetic to yoru disappointment that DANCES ARE JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!"

7 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Why would it endanger a stripper to tell a customer that she is MARRIED? Maybe it would threaten her IN-CUM
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    WG, why in the world would I make that call? I may make a call to the federal do-not-call list if the cops don't stop calling me trying to browbeat me into giving donations.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Clean, thank you for associating me with such a wonderful service to help keep strippers safe. As much as i'd like to take credit for it, i cant. However, can ReportRL2cops count on you to make that phone call?
  • Gingersnap
    20 years ago
    sorry RL I agree with everything your "quoted stripper" says. No girl should try to endanger her self by giving out personall info. Including marriage. But girls should not give the whole woa is me story to get money either. Sounds to me like you just want to twist a perfectly legit post.
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    ReportRL2Cops = Wiseguy
  • ReportRL2Cops
    20 years ago
    RL's 5 years of obcessive daily even sometime hourly posting on the subjects of degrading strippers aka $5 dances with extras included and demanding to know a strippers personal info is suspect of a seriel murderer/rapist in the making or maybe even already active. Notifing police of him serves as a safety measure for the future and also may provide the correct suspect in open unsloved cases. REPORT RL TO SAVE LIVES! You can report him by mail at the following address: Houston Police Department 1200 Travis Street Houston TX 77002 or you can call it in: Sex Crimes Division (Adults) (713) 308-1180 Please report him asap and help save lives!
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Interesting that this stripper "HAS TO LIE" about being married because she claims that she wouldn't make money otherwise while IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH she seems to look down on strippers who LIE IN ORDER TO HUSTLE MORE MONEY OUT OF A CUSTOMER!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion