tuscl

Too Funny

skibum609
Massachusetts
As a warm up before Hotel sex Tuesday and for the first time ever I took my wife to one of my hang outs. She asked me if I had been to this particular place before and I said occasionally. We arrive at the front desk...seven dollar cover per person....bouncer smiles shakes my hand and in for free. Wife looks at me. We sit at the bar and order a drink. Assistant manager comes over and hands out two free drink cards and shakes my hand. Wife looks at me. Owner drops by and gives me a hug before shaking my hand. Then proceeds to tell my wife e loves the fact I am a regular and that I am a great guy. Wife looks at me and says...does occasionally mean every day? A dancer comes by. Hugs me and tells wife I am a great guy. A few beers, wife discovers why I suggested short skirt no panties, wife goes off for a 30 minute CR with her. On the way to Hotel sex she says: "no wonder you have lost interest in swinging". LOL.

6 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Ever hear of paragraphs?
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    Ski: Nice Trip Report, with the possibilities that she liked your "other" home as much, or more, than you!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Yea ever hurd of spell check
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Stream of consciousness boys, so fuck spelling, grammar and paragraphs. Amazing no one asked what the dancer looked like.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    So what did the dancer look like?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Dude, I know better. If I was bringing a dancer to hang with my wife she would be hot as fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion