Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Kudos

gawker
gawker763220

Older than dirt

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

In today's reviews Farmerart has written a review from the far North. In it he bemoans that this was his last strip club visit. I enjoyed his many stories of "Toronto Sweetie" and other escapades and wish to publicly thank him for his stories, comments, and observations. Thank you, FarmerArt.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I guess his health took a really bad turn for the worse. He will be missed.He even named one of his wells "Shadowcat".

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm sorry about farmerart's health problems, and I will miss reading about his adventures.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks for the heads-up

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

God bless farmerart

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Shadowcat - Did the well come up dry?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I believe the well suffered from retrograde gushing

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

gawker - as I recall it was OK but not a great producer.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Kudos to Farmerart. He can still post on here if he wants and is able. I enjoyed reading his stories too.

Profile picture for bossman3041
bossman3041
•

Farmerart....godspeed!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Farmer is a great guy, I hope his health gets better.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Farmerart = class act

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

If you see this fa, you hang in there! One of the good guys of TUSCL! I wish you the best, always.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sorry to hear about your problems bro keep on, keeping on

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Always enjoyed Farmerart's comments. Hope he will still post when he feels like it. Best of luck with your health issues FA.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Yeah, FarmerArt's definitely one of the good guys, here online and probably everyplace he pokes his head. Take care, man.

And it's good to see a post from Clubber, too! Where've you been hiding at?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Good luck Farmer. We miss you.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Sorry to hear about your issues, fa. You will definitely be missed if you don't post any more!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

fa was worth returning for a comment. I was informed by a few others I know, here, that he had posted. Unfortunately, few others would have been worthy of a return.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Clubber, well, whether you like it or not, welcome back, you old curmudgeon.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

PG,

Thanks! You were not a "reason" for my "retreat".

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Well, damnit. I'm gonna have to work on that ; )

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

My best wishes to Art too.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@shadowcat did he really name one of his wells after you? If so, that's really thoughtful

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Absolutely a good guy!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement