Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

LMN - Latest News

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well, looks like I've found out what LMN's been up to. Not I_MN, the "REAL" LMN.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

He obviously is no Mario Andretti

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

more like Dick Trickle

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Just bring it back and say you decided you wanted it in black. Maybe they won't notice. :)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ I think you won the internet today with that comment!

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Really wow! Where do I pick it up?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think it's at your local Wal-Mart in the electronics section.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Fuck I've been banned from my local Wmt for actions to embarrassing to mention.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Money is waisted on the rich. what an idiot.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement