Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Working in LA on a Monday

Deadpresidents

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any of you out clubbing on a Monday? There's more people here than I thought there would be. I guess LA never sleeps.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light Or just another lost angel?

Profile picture for Deadpresidents
Deadpresidents
•

Not quite sure what you mean love

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'll stop by after I get done packing fries at the Burger King on Crenshaw

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

There's this new club in LA called Ace of Diamonds, apparently it's only open on Monday, and it's only open from10 pm-3 am. It's best to get there early. A friend of mine said after midnight they raise to cover to 100 bucks! Apparently last night Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa and T.I. went there. It is a club for the big booty girls. It looks like it's just a make it rain club, I'm not sure about dances.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

When I would go on business there really liked Imperial Theatre in Anaheim.

Profile picture for Deadpresidents
Deadpresidents
•

Ranukam; Right now I'm at Body shop but my 21st bday is on the 7th and I've actually heard of A of D and have been wanting to check it out. A lot of clubs like that are looking for big booty girls (I don't fit that bill too well, I'm petite white girl), but I do a lot of crazy pole tricks so I can usually land a job at places like that.

Player11: I worked there for a year, that club is alright. Kind of boring and dead most of the time.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I just came from BE-LAX, and it was surprisingly busy for an early Wednesday night. I tried the BodyShop once on a very dead Saturday afternoon. Only 3 girls working but i danced with all of them. i HATED the cheesy kitchen chair lap dance area, and the mirrored walls just encouraged the dancers to stare at themselves in the mirrors rather than give a decent dance. I did find Gigi quite enchanting, tho. i would like to go back there to see her again one day.

Deadpresidents - after your 21st b-day will you be looking at working at topless clubs? (Happy Early Birfday, btw!!!)

Profile picture for Deadpresidents
Deadpresidents
•

I worked at Body Shop for about a week , night shift, and found it to be very busy, yet no one spends money. I made less money there than any club I have ever worked at , including Orange County Clubs. Yuck. And I totally did watch myself while giving dances. Every single time haha. I am officially 21, and yes I will be working the topless clubs (probably some nude as well.) The first club on my list is The Library in Westminster.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“... Any of you out clubbing on a Monday? There's more people here than I thought there would be ...”

Horniness never sleeps – when a man is hungry he gots to satisfy his craving - and Mondays don't preclude a man from being horny.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement