tuscl

Has a dancer ever worn you down over time?

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, November 1, 2015 10:10 PM
There has been a dancer at my club for a while. She's cute but not my type body-wise. Very skinny. Almost no meat to her. But she does shake her ass as best she can (even smacking it with both hands!). But she is starting to get to me, mainly because there's not a lot of girls to choose from and the ones that are there are not as adventurous as she is...grinding on guys at the bar, spreading her legs and pretending to use a dildo on herself, bending over with a very small thong on, etc. I guess it happens to us all eventually. I've been worn down before and for me it's a 50/50 worth-it split.

19 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Yes Sir
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Extroverted babes with sexual appetites get my attention too, even if they are not the prettiest in the club. An ice princess with a beauty pageant pedigree does nothing for me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My CF. I met her many years ago and gave her some dances over the years but I had a lot of other regulars and my ATF in front of her. She was always friendly, and very genuine nonetheless. Well, I guess she wore me down because not she's my CF and I couldn't be happier with her attention.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I had a skinny back dancer who would not leave when asked and I told her I was not interested in a dance from her. I finally said loudly " How about if I give you a $2 tip if you will leave me alone" she finally got up took the tip and then yelled at me the I was a bigoted cracker asshole and the only reason I did not like her was because she was black. I just said "what ever please just leave or I will". I had a dancer come over to me a few minutes later and tell me she loved me putting the girl in her place and the manager had heard the exchange and had read her the riot act in the dressing room about treating customers politely. Evidently her tactics were to not leave until the guy took her back for a dance and then inflate the dance numbers. I reported her to the manager as I left a little later and that if I saw her in there when I next decided to visit I would leave immediately.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll bet snowtime can remember the time a dancer sat at our table for over 5 hours. She finally wore me down and I took her to VIP and let her blow me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    My first ATF. She wasn't ugly, but neither was she the prettiest woman I've ever seen in a club. 29, obvious and unappealing baby pooched stomach, irregular, angular facial features, too skinny, kinda flabby ass, not exactly perky boobs, desultory stage performance. Average at best in almost every way. Never even gave her a second look. Then one day, she sat down with me at the bar and wouldn't let go. She turned out to be a sweetheart, and orgasmic as hell. Met her several times ITC and OTC over the course of several months. Virtually always willing, too. I'd text her "wanna" and she'd be back in just a few minutes with "yup", and off we'd go. She didn't care for DATY, but even on my tiny dick, she'd cum over and over again.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Will someone hand George some paper towels.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    No, tumblingdice, you can't suck *my* dick, either.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, some girls don't really do anything for me right off. But then over time they grow on me, and with their aggressiveness and playfulness, they get to me. Also, just in keeping the spirit of the strip club environment I want to reward the ones who are pushing the envelope. Being able to engage with strangers is a gift, and so I want to recognize it. At the underground table dancing shows in San Jose's Mexican bars, I always let each of the girls have a chance to dance for me some and get some money out of me. And the ones who had some way of going beyond the usual limits got extra consideration. ************ I've been involved in some political matters. Actually I still am, so I might have to be away sometimes. But I'll always be back, as this is the only place with enough creeps and perverts that I'm welcome. SJG any time you're thinkin' evil [view link]
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    There was this one time I met this dark skinned black girl that was a tad bit too thick for my liking (more so just chubby) and in her older 20s. In other words she definitely wouldn't be my first pick. Dont get me wrong, she had a cute face though and amazing smile. It was a slow evening, and I was more bored than anything else so this girl satisfied my boredom. But as the evening progressed she would not leave me nor relieve my now dead leg. I guess she sensed I wasn't too happy, so she took off all her clothes,repositioned herself and straddled me, and gave me a pretty memorable ld right there on the floor, massaging my junk and squeezing her double d tits on it through my pants. She let me grope her all over no limits. *All of this for no charge*. I got some uhm private dances from her then tipped her very generously. We both left very happy that night. She got her whale and I busted a nut on her DD's. She was pure unbridled sexuality.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    If there isn't a lot of dancers to choose from its way easier to fold and get dances from someone that you normally wouldn't give a second look at. The only time that I ever folded was when a dancer took the stage who wasn't my type at all. I didn't even tip her, but for some reason when she got offstage she stayed naked and jumped into my lap and started molesting me, and the next thing I knew we were in VIP. So there ya go.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    lowpaw thinking with the smallest head. BTDT but with different equipment. You rock!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol thanx rockstar. I often make some incredibly bad decisions when the "little man on the canoe" starts doing my thinking for me ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yes. Especially now that I lack a fave, I've tried out some girls I've always said no to, with mixed results. The most interesting ones are the occasional girl who seems cold on the floor but gives a good two way contact LD. But I've also had the opposite, girls I always said no to, tried a dance, and didn't even get hard.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It's amazing how a girl can get to you and get you to agree to sex after she's been sucking on your dick.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    That ^ was eons ago in a parallel universe. Would never have happened in this universe in the local area with all the clubs cracking down years ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've had some dancers pique my initial disinterest via the strip-club handshake (I probably would not have looked at her twice but I'm weak to the SC handshake). Other times they've broken thru via their personalties – I'm not one to chill and talk with the dancers much but every now and then there'll be a dancer that wins me over w/ her convo and personality and I'll get dances based on that.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I'd have to say one of my current favorites is like that. She's not my type physically, but she's fun to talk to and she seems like the type to do OTC with.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    A few times over the years. There is something about a very persistent dancer who also shows a willingness to ignore all boundaries, especially one who is sitting on my lap whispering all the naughty things she will do to me in my ear while fondling me. Luckily most of the time it was well worth it, and as had happened to a few others here, a few even were one of my favorites for a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion