Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Burning my candle at both ends

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

On Tuesday a stripper came to my house for lunch and nooner fun. On Wednesday I spent the afternoon and evening in a strip club, drinking and playing with 5 or 6 strippers. At the club I arranged for OTC at my home with a dancer this afternoon (Thursday) and with another dancer Friday night. Am I overdoing it?

My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends— It gives a lovely light!-- EDNA ST. VINCENT MILLAY

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

You're only overdoing it if you don't have the time and cash to sustain it. :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

And stamina!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

As someone not born in this country I really know what it means to say “isn't America great”.
[jack's lifestyle does not exist in the country I was born in]

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

What George and shadow said.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Keep going! A stripper a day will keep the doctor away

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Being lots of lighter fluid for your candle ends...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well, when you said both ends I was worried you were referring to a stripper fucking you with a strap on or something, thank goodness that isn't the case!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

You only live once. Go for it!

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I think everyone has summed it up quite well!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement