Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How would you feel about your SISTER being a STRIPPER?

Clean and Sober

22 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I would do everything in my power to convince her not to do it.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Depends on whether we have sisters, which I don't. However, one of my cousins was one while in college, something I didn't know until years after the fact, and I just thought it was freaky, simply because I wouldn't have guessed she would do that.

Profile picture for The Cat's Meow
The Cat's Meow
•

I'd tell her not to work in houston so she never has to see your mug

Profile picture for The Cat's Meow
The Cat's Meow
•

opps with the "caps look" in the title , I thought it was RL's topic

Profile picture for TopGunGlen
TopGunGlen
•

Better than if my sister was dating you, CS...heheheh...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement