tuscl

A moral dancer

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm talking to the dancer who laters spits in the floor.

She says she would never work in a nude club. I ask why. She says it's immoral to put your pussy on display in a club so she draws the line at being topless. She doesn't mind showing her tits, but her pussy (either visually or physically) is off limits for financial gain.

Never heard it expressed as a moral issue before. But she's cute and has wonderful, playful breasts. And in a weird way I'm turned on by the fact that she has standards.

So I say "sweetheart, I don't want to make you immoral, so please just take out your tits and let me worship them." She complies. And I do.

Ten seconds into the first dance, she flashes me her pussy. WTF? She keeps doing this over and over, giving me longer and better looks at her pussy as I keep getting more dances. I stare intently, and she smiles while leaving her bottoms pulled aside so I can fuck her with my eyes.

She is oblivious to the contradiction with what she just told me. Completely oblivious.

After 3 songs she starts sucking my dick through my shorts. Then she tells me how she wants to fully pleasure me with her mouth. She tells me stories about how she had blown strip club owners, managers, and owners. And she really wants to blow me.

I ask if I can put a finger in her pussy before she blows me. Of course, she says with a smile. I want to put a finger in, I want to finger fuck you, I clarify. She doesn't smile this time but also says ok. She really wants what I have agreed to pay.

Finally, I have found a moral dancer. It's about fucking time.

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She blew club owners, managers, and bouncers.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    No John she doesn't have standards she has morals LOL
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Once met a girl who would only give blow jobs or anal.

She said she wanted to remain "a virgin."

Perfect stripper logic.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like her logic
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    She sounds like an amoral stripper......look it up
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    The moral oral dancer. Gotta love it.

Praise the Strip Club Gods, they share with us these righteous and unrepentant dancers!
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Reminds me of a girl I danced with. She was complaining about all the other girls doing extras. Just when I think she is moral and all of that comes the zinger: "I charge way more to suck dick or sex". So for her it wasn't that they were doing extras just that they didn't know their worth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion