tuscl

Rubber failure

What do you do when the condom breaks or come off. Had a girl doing RCG and kept going after I finished then pressed her legs tight together as she got off me taking the rubber with/in her. It was one of those really slippery urethane non-latex ones(she provided). She went Bat -Crap crazy telling me her husband had been snipped, she was not on birth control and mid cycle. What was I going to do, she wanted my phone number and address in case...NOT!. I said sorry, left the agreed tip as she was well worth the agreed tip. Then I left the VIP room took a leak, washed off and left for my hotel. I was not worried since : 1] the condom was on the whole time until she pull it off as she got off and was visible until she stood up so I had no contact with her insides, 2] I think it was an act to get more money and 3] I was from out of town, paid cash, used a stage first name just like her and was on a plane the next day not to return since the project I was managing was done,I was only still in town to collect my fee and I was moving on to the next one. I actually have never been back to that city.
Has this happened to you and what did you do. I now am careful make sure my hat does not come off when in a wet enviroment.

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I called Tony.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To tumblingdice good idea if that ever happens to me I'll call Tony Soprano too thanks for the advice.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Twentythree and a half Tony Soprano is dead.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Only had a condom come off once. We found it inside her. But I didn't cum cause that was saved for her mouth.

As a result of that experience, I now reach down and check that the condom is still on periodically.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To tumblin no man he's still hanging in jersey wit da boys and Elvis I see them at the Bada Bing on the weekends
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I fuck bitches bareback and am currently paying out $8,700 a month in child support.

Shhhheeezzzz I make of 350k a year so it's no big deal....

Lol

Seriously I used to bang my ATF bareback and she wasn't on bitch control - the moment I felt aroused to the "brink" I finished somewhere far from her pussy!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    For that reason I always use the withdrawal method when fucking strippers even while covered. I don't take any chances.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm snipped, so I only use condoms for fucking sex workers, and a select few were BB. One girl (semi-pro?) I ended up fucking BB and she got pregnant but being snipped I wasn't TOO worried. I've heard sometimes the sperm pathway actually re-attaches but it's rare. She never pursued me and it's been several years now so it's history.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    get tested for every std in the book
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'd give her another $20 and tell her to go to the pharmacy in the morning and take a "Plan B" morning after pill. If she's got religious objections then tell her to get a new profession.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Good advice - but isn't it more than $20?

I'll never forget I was in a pharmacy waiting on an Rx order, and these two college girls and guy come in to get the Plan B. The guys all pissed he has to pay for it, the girl brings her friend for 'moral' support and a whole production ensues. I was thinking the guy was such a dumb fuck, "hey buddy this is plan B I don't think you want unplanned A to be your reality."
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    This is why blow jobs were invented.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Now the only way to track you is right here on tuscl :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion